Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Dont know whats wrong.??

Reaction score
I have a mantis q, but stopped using it for 2 months, and now I cant see the picture or video on my phone, it can fly and everything but I can see the image on where I'm at.. I can take pictures or video but only can see it once I go to the gallery.. if I lost my usb cable to c.. and just put a regular c cable with usb.. would tht be the reason

A cable change may make a difference if it doesn’t include the data lines and is a charge only cable. On the other hand, your phone’s OS may have updated and be a source of the problem. There have been cases of this in the Android version of the Yuneec Pilot app. Try updating the app and if you still have the problem use the in app Support function to report it to the app developers.

Reactions: Pedro79
I have a mantis q, but stopped using it for 2 months, and now I cant see the picture or video on my phone, it can fly and everything but I can see the image on where I'm at.. I can take pictures or video but only can see it once I go to the gallery.. if I lost my usb cable to c.. and just put a regular c cable with usb.. would tht be the reason

I'm having this same issue. Drone flies. Takes photos and videos. But video is not broadcasted to the phone.

I'm having this same issue. Drone flies. Takes photos and videos. But video is not broadcasted to the phone.
Are you using an iOS or Android device? There have been problems with the Android version with devices being updated to the latest version of the Android OS. If you are missing the video feed, use the in-app support function to report it to the app developer. You can also try placing the phone in airplane mode and then enable WiFi.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital