Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Dont update your H plus

Reaction score
The new update will kill your h plus .... it makes it so the remote won’t recognize the drone at all and you can refresh it... you can still connect to the camera but not to the drone.

Have you tried to rebind the system? Just start you Typhoon and tilt it forward 45° degress or more for two times. If it starts flashing orange, go the bind menu and bind it.

The new update will kill your h plus .... it makes it so the remote won’t recognize the drone at all and you can refresh it... you can still connect to the camera but not to the drone.
What update is it?

It’s the 1122 update, it shows the drone but won’t check mark the bind .... you cannot control anything not even the camera fumble although the camera is showing love on the screen.... Yuneec tech don’t seem to know what to do either ... this is the second one from bestbuy I bought... works fine out of box, update system and bam no more controls

Have you tried to rebind camera and drone as suggested? Checked for updates again some users experienced that they had to update the remote twice with version 777

Just checked mine for updates and still can't see any newer version than the 777 that came in October so I really can't help you with this. I had a similar issue with mine a few months back and found that the firmware wasn't installed properly and the remote wasn't connecting. I fixed it by manually reinstall the remote from SD card. I am out right now so can't write a guide but one of the pinned threads describes how it is done.

Happened to my H+. Sent it back to Yuneec who needed to re-flash it. Not had chance to fly it since it came back due to bad weather, but it seems OK from dry run with the power up procedure and have full camera and gimble control

yeah to be honest I was getting pretty frustrated with the process.... I really like the drone, not to mention the competition they offer DJI even if its a small one.... I do think Yuneec really needs to up their game though with some support and a more fluid operating system.... anyway ... thank you all again

Mine came back from Yuneec UK with 777 build and flies ok

Last edited:
Can you please tell me what the build number is that you now have installed?
@Peggy the isn't 1122 the unofficial test firmware BUILD784_20181122?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval