Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Downloading Video via USB Cable

Reaction score
When I first got my Breeze, I would download my videos over Wifi. Unfortunately, if I had recorded a lot of video this could take a long time. Lately, I've been downloading my videos directly to my Mac using the USB cable.

I find it challenging to insert the micro side of the cable into the Breeze and there is a bit of 'play' when I insert the cable. I am concerned that over time the mounts that hold the camera in place will fail due to the force required to insert the cable.

Does anyone else have difficulty inserting the USB cable into the Breeze? Or, do most of you avoid using the cable to download your videos?

Yes, I do download the videos over the USB cable and yes, it is tricky to insert the cable. On the other hand I am not overly concerned about the damping mounts as I have the impression that the movement of board with the female USB plug is limited inside the breeze without extening the dampers too much.

Reactions: CzarMark
I totally agree. Today was my first usb download, or download of any kind, and getting the usb on the slot and connected was concerning. I too question the long term reliability.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop