Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Dronebase.com

For me base prices (125 euro) without post or edit. Only 360 degree photo's are aprocessed.
Includes SDcard on which all video and stills are recorded and thus contains all raw material and the processed 360's (in two formats, ready photo like for Facabook etc. and copy-paste website material).

Reactions: Texy
Where I live there no features, just flat horizon. The H makes it look like a series of perfect mounds.

Where I live there no features, just flat horizon. The H makes it look like a series of perfect mounds.

That's usually the stitching program and a side effect of the maths they use to make the photos line up, you should be able to adjust the horizon up or down until it goes flat.

Best thing to do is use lens distortion correction in photoshop or other editing software to flatten out the horizon first.

Best thing to do is use lens distortion correction in photoshop or other editing software to flatten out the horizon first.
I get curved horizons from footage shot with my P2V+ and when I feel a need to correct it I use a program called ProDrenalin. For the stills I use GIMP.

I must say, though, that stuff from my TH doesn't show any curvature in the horizon so I have no need to do any post adjustments to correct for it.

Flush, lucky you. I had to change to a pixaero 3 77 lens and I still get a little curve. But not enough to fool with most of the time.
My stock lens was so bad it looked like the ocean had a tsunami coming. Lol

$130 is for stills only and yes post processing.
£160.00 for me adjusted up or down depending on what is to be done. The lowest price I would charge is £85.00 for a simple up and down flight taking stills only. No processing for that, though.

Does Photoshop have the preset for the H's lens distortion correction? Or is it something I would have to fuss with?

That's usually the stitching program and a side effect of the maths they use to make the photos line up, you should be able to adjust the horizon up or down until it goes flat.
I'm not sure if ICE does this. I need to try some other stitchers.

I'm not sure if ICE does this. I need to try some other stitchers.
If the mound is a single mound ice will flatten it during the grid click the grid in different spots allows for moving the image different ways.

Reactions: Texy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frida Gold