Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

E10T Not syncing to aircraft?

Reaction score
Hello everyone just wondering if anyone else is or has had the E10t not sync correct to aircraft? I have video on the ST16 but no control for aircraft use. Please help. I have updated all firmware I can but the firmware download site from yuneec is not working for the camera firmware.

Couple of questions:
1.) Was the gimbal working correctly before doing any updates?
2.) Has anything else changed or any other event occurred between the last time the gimbal worked correctly, and the first time the problem occurred?
3.) Does the gimbal initialize properly? (gimbal starts up straight and level, and no beep codes)
4.) Is the H520 itself properly bound to the ST16S ? (Icons lit up, and information displayed)

Hello thanks for your reply and no it wont initialize at all just makes a light grinding noise and all of my other cameras work fine. There is a diconnect somewhere between the E10 and the H520 I cannot figure out but I get the camera feed just all of the controls are greyed out

It might help understand if you could make a short video of the camera during start-up, and a screenshot of the controller screen after the camera seems to have done as much as it's going to do. You can upload the screenshot directly here to the Forum. The video you will have to post somewhere else, like YouTube, and add a link to it here in the Forum. Be sure to turn off OBS before making the video. Humans can't hear it much, but the video will record it as a loud noise that overwrites all other sound on the video.

When you mentioned all of your other cameras work fine, I assume you meant on this same H520?

It might help understand if you could make a short video of the camera during start-up, and a screenshot of the controller screen after the camera seems to have done as much as it's going to do. You can upload the screenshot directly here to the Forum. The video you will have to post somewhere else, like YouTube, and add a link to it here in the Forum. Be sure to turn off OBS before making the video. Humans can't hear it much, but the video will record it as a loud noise that overwrites all other sound on the video.

When you mentioned all of your other cameras work fine, I assume you meant on this same H520?
Yes on the same 520 the 90 50 and CGOet all function fine

Yes on the same 520 the 90 50 and CGOet all function fine
I have packaged it up and sending it back for a exchange I was hoping maybe someone else had a quick fix here but it doesn't
seem to be a regular issue. thank you for your help though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis