Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

E90 Jitter

Reaction score
Hi all, I have had a H520 with E90 camera for a few months now and have been using it for surveys & modelling, which produces great results. However I am having a problem with the video quality and I hope someone can help. All of my recordings have a jitter rather than a smooth flow and have posted a link below with a couple of examples. I have tried a multitude of different settings but cant get rid of it. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks. Brian.

Does your SD card have U3 written on it ? Just need to check it's fast enough to record the type of video you are recording (I presume 4k ?)
If the card is fast enough then we probably need to look at your gimbal damper mounts. Are those fixings in the right place, and equally bearing the weight of the camera, and is there anything there that might be transferring vibration from the main frame down to the gimbal ?

Reactions: Aertime
Right. What sd card are you using.
What fps did you record and what fps did you render the video?
Also, what program are you using for editing?

Last edited:
Hi, using a filter for filming is also a good idea (a must). Not sure if you are. I have been searching for a couple of weeks to get smoother videos. With ND filters the shutter speed reduces. I have better results now. But definitely also check you SD card as the others write.

Hi thanks for reply. I am using a Samsung evo 64gb class 10 100mbs. The footage is raw 4k 30fps, cut in premier pro and exported h264.
I had bought freewell filters but they don't fit the newer E90's as Yuneec changed the thread on camera. ( I have sunny day pack and cloudy day pack if anyone wants a bargain). Have not sourced new filters yet, I have been putting it off as I don't want to get caught out again.

AeroJ, Steve & Christophe, Thanks again.

The Samsungs gave me a lot of trouble.

Take a look at this thread where we talked about it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech