Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Error with CGO3+ camera

Reaction score
Google Translate-> I bought this camera from a colleague, it has fall marks, I already acted, but this problem doesn’t stop, when I put mine on it’s normal, the drone’s whistle is the lack of an engine, it’s on the bench, and that’s not what it’s chasing camera problem. I already tested with another camera. does anyone know how to solve the problem of this video camera?

Portugues->Comprei esta camera de um colega, ela tem marcas de queda, ja atuaizei mas esse problema nao para, quando coloco a minha fica normal, o apito do drone é a falta de um motor, esta na bancada, e nao é isso que ta acosaionando problema na camera. ja fiz teste com outra camera. alguem sabe como solucionar o problema desta camera do video?

Possible interpretation by WTFDproject: I bought this camera from a colleague. It has crash marks. I already tried some things, but the problem persists. When I mount another camera, it works normally.
The Drone "Initialization Failure" you hear in the video is from the lack of a motor. The missing motor is not what is causing the camera problem, I already tested with another camera.
Does anyone know how to solve the problem of this video camera?

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a problem with the sounds in the video. The drone codes override the camera codes. This makes it very difficult to tell what the camera code is. The camera code is what's important. I think it may be the code with two long tones and a short tone, but I really can't hear it well enough to be sure. Please listen carefully to the codes coming from the camera, and tell us what pattern you hear.

DeepL Translator:
Há um problema com os sons no vídeo. Os códigos dos drones sobrepõem-se aos códigos das câmaras. Isto torna muito difícil dizer qual é o código da câmara. O código da câmara é o que é importante. Penso que pode ser o código com dois tons longos e um tom curto, mas realmente não consigo ouvi-lo suficientemente bem para ter a certeza. Por favor, ouça atentamente os códigos provenientes da câmara, e diga-nos qual o padrão que ouve.

alguem sabe como solucionar o problema desta camera do video?
It's common for wires to be broken or their insulation damaged when a CGo3+ is crashed. Damage can occur anywhere, but is often in the area marked by the red circle. Broken wires or short circuits caused by damaged insulation can easily cause the problems you see.

DeepL Translation:
É comum que os fios sejam quebrados ou o seu isolamento danificado quando um CGo3+ é impactado. Os danos podem ocorrer em qualquer lugar, mas é frequentemente na área marcada pelo círculo vermelho. Fios partidos ou curto-circuitos causados por isolamento danificado podem facilmente causar os problemas que se vêem.

Wires.jpg

There's a problem with the sounds in the video. The drone codes override the camera codes. This makes it very difficult to tell what the camera code is. The camera code is what's important. I think it may be the code with two long tones and a short tone, but I really can't hear it well enough to be sure. Please listen carefully to the codes coming from the camera, and tell us what pattern you hear.

DeepL Translator:
Há um problema com os sons no vídeo. Os códigos dos drones sobrepõem-se aos códigos das câmaras. Isto torna muito difícil dizer qual é o código da câmara. O código da câmara é o que é importante. Penso que pode ser o código com dois tons longos e um tom curto, mas realmente não consigo ouvi-lo suficientemente bem para ter a certeza. Por favor, ouça atentamente os códigos provenientes da câmara, e diga-nos qual o padrão que ouve.
I had a listen and it is two long tones and a short tone.

Two long tones and one short is the code for the Pitch (tilt ) encoder. The following document shows how to replace the encoder if replacement becomes necessary. The zip file extracts to a "Word" format document in hopes translation may be possible.

DeepL Translation:
Dois tons longos e um curto é o código para o codificador Pitch (tilt ). O documento seguinte mostra como substituir o codificador se a substituição se tornar necessária. O ficheiro zip extrai para um documento em formato "Word", na esperança de que a tradução seja possível.

Attachments

• Pitch Encoder.zip
    6.4 MB · Views: 15
Obrigado amigos, ficou aqui mais experiencia, vou devolver a camera. obrigado

DeepL Translation:
Thank you guys, more experience here, I'm returning the camera.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: WTFDproject

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech