Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

esc board

Reaction score
hi, was wondering if any of my fellow dronies had a replacement esc board for the h they would be willing to sell to me or if anyone j owe a way to fix the pan and tilt on mine camera is new and works fine apart from pan and tilt. thanks in advance

I do not believe that changing the mainboard will solve pan/tilt problem. Please do first the easy things, check wiring, contacts of the camera. Is the camera proper snapped in? Contact plate is clean and contacts on copter are good?

Do you have a friend near your location who owns a H too? Try the camera on his H.

br HE

I do not believe that changing the mainboard will solve pan/tilt problem. Please do first the easy things, check wiring, contacts of the camera. Is the camera proper snapped in? Contact plate is clean and contacts on copter are good?

Do you have a friend near your location who owns a H too? Try the camera on his H.

br HE
hi I don't have any friends in my location with another h or camera to try do you know what vaults I should be getting on the pins on the bottom of the bird thanks

The camera power and ground connections seem to be OK. It is the PWM signal that is either absent, or is carrying the wrong code for your new camera. What model camera is it? Did you select the exact right camera on the ST-16? Note I am not familiar with the Typhoon H series or the ST-16. I know a little about the ST-10+ and the CG03 series. Yuneec coded the cameras to work only on certain Yuneec models, and none other. If by any chance your new camera is not programmed by Yuneec to work on your model H, then it's not going to work on it, even if there is nothing wrong with it. The problems I've had with this arrangement were the CG03 and CG03+ cameras working in all manner except the manual tilt would not work. That made your issue sound familiar.

The camera power and ground connections seem to be OK. It is the PWM signal that is either absent, or is carrying the wrong code for your new camera. What model camera is it? Did you select the exact right camera on the ST-16? Note I am not familiar with the Typhoon H series or the ST-16. I know a little about the ST-10+ and the CG03 series. Yuneec coded the cameras to work only on certain Yuneec models, and none other. If by any chance your new camera is not programmed by Yuneec to work on your model H, then it's not going to work on it, even if there is nothing wrong with it. The problems I've had with this arrangement were the CG03 and CG03+ cameras working in all manner except the manual tilt would not work. That made your issue sound familiar.
it is the CG03+ camera and typhoon h the camera is second hand off another H. so im led to believe what is pwm signal and how would I go about checking this thanks for the advice really appreciate it

Well, the camera is correct for your model. That's good. PWM signal is essentially a "square wave" DC signal. It is pulsed on/off at high frequency. The percentage of time the signal is on, multiplied by the source (battery) voltage, produces an effective lower voltage. However, that's not the whole story. The on/off pattern does not have to be constant. It can be pulsed on and off in such a way as to create a "code" within the signal. I don't know what the effective voltage would be, probably around 3 or 4 volts, but without knowing the correct code pattern, and without having an oscilloscope to check it, just finding the correct voltage on the pins would not really tell you the whole story. Have you tried to contact Yuneec customer service? The customer service reps usually can't tell you much more than "send it in and we'll look at it", but sometimes if you ask to speak to a service rep you can get some useful info. I've found them to be easy to talk to, and pretty good at the higher level stuff. They can't talk to me about the deeper stuff, because I wouldn't understand it. Maybe they can/will help.
By the way, be cautious about checking the voltage, After I managed to short the contacts and fry my control board, I made an adapter to plug into the drone for the sake of safety.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacuzi