Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Evaluation of drones for agricultural spraying

It's good to have such concerns, I also have. That's why I'm here on this forum. I want to have a comparison of various forum and brands like Yuneec, DJI, UVify, Hubsan, Parrot and others. I hope it will be a good experience here.
What will be your primary use of the aircraft?

For the spraying purposes in the fields. Actually I will find (Almost found) the best quality drone for agriculture. Best in the way of its price, qualities, spraying ability, land covered, battery performance, and many more factors. Our team has a complete statistical analysis list for it.

Reactions: Steve Carr
That would certainly require a heavy lift airframe. The only Yuneec model that fits would be the H920 Plus.
Can you share your findings?

Reactions: DoomMeister
That would certainly require a heavy lift airframe. The only Yuneec model that fits would be the H920 Plus.
Can you share your findings?
Yes we have studied different models from different brands. It also include some Yuneec models. But sorry I can't share the outcomes now. Our Company (I won't mention here) will publish this detailed study at the last 2020 (may be early 2021) so I can't discuss the findings now. I'm just collecting the data.

Last edited:
There are number of people they will consider it also if they find necessary, as much as I know I think last time they were studying the H520(edit by mod), maybe with some modifications. Being less experienced person in team my task is to just write down the properties like battery specifications, obstacle avoidance system, operation system, accuracy, controller range etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Si

It is your choice. But I have not discussed any ping-pong here. This round table (forum) is yours so You have the right to do that. I mistakenly wrote 500 in intead of H520. This I hope I will give you a output and positive information for this forum in future. It takes time to learn and have a command on things.
And as was pointed out earlier the only heavy lifter in the Yuneec fleet is the H920 series. We already know the H520 is a mapping/surveying drone and doesn’t have the lifting capability to be a useful aircraft for spraying applications. At most it could carry a quart (.95 liters) at 2 lbs (.9 kg) of liquid which wouldn’t even include the spraying mechanism. Might work in a small home garden, but so would a tank sprayer. As @Steve Carr said earlier you hijacked the thread. I’m moving these posts to their own thread in off topic and you can update it when you are able to share the information. You may want to acquire and evaluate an H920 series aircraft so Yuneec will be represented more fairly.

You may want to acquire and evaluate an H920 series aircraft so Yuneec will be represented more fairly.

I’m not sure you could. It’s not Yuneec’s market and they don’t really have anything that would be viable. The 920, with ALOT of 3rd party customization might place, but not really be a contender with something like a DJI T16 or other comparable models. (Crop spraying specified in OP)

Now if it were multispectral crop inspections, field mapping and such, then Yuneec could compete.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval