Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Extended menu

Reaction score
Dear forummembers,

In the extended menu of the H520E there is an OFDM-entry. Several things can be altered (H520E switched on), including:

Bandwith 10 Mhz (1,4 – 20 Mhz)

TX Power 25 dBm (18 – 30 dBm)

Downlink bitrate 4 Mbps (1 – 30 Mbps)

Uplink bitrate 1 Mbps (1 – 30 Mbps)

Could anyone explain the functions of these variables and impact of changing them? Would it be possible to extend the range of the (European) H520E by changing for example the setting of TX power?

Reactions: FrankS

Could anyone explain the functions of these variables and impact of changing them? Would it be possible to extend the range of the (European) H520E by changing for example the setting of TX power?
Hi @busx,
it`s a very good question.

The TX Power (25 dBm) indicates the transmission power. The equivalent should be about 0.3 watts.

I think it is possible to increase the power to 1 watt (30dBm). It is impossible to say whether this will bring any advantages on the field. The question for me is also whether the transmission power is increased on both sides (RX/TX).

Maybe we can just test it somehow...

Does anyone else have an understandable idea or opinion?
Best regards

Last edited:
I would love to know this as well if you can tweak this to get better pilot video reception during flights. The glitching is just too risky when your trying to fly close for inspections.

Dear forummembers,

In the extended menu of the H520E there is an OFDM-entry. Several things can be altered (H520E switched on), including:

Can someone tell me, how i enter the extended menu?

It works with my controller as follows:

Activate the settings-menu (by clicking the 3 small horizontal lines, third top-left)

Then, with the settings-menu activated, click (rather fast) again a few times on the 3 small lines until this extended menu opens.

Reactions: Holger1412

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech