Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

F.p.v goggles

Reaction score
Hi can anyone tell me if the tovsto video glasses are compatible with st16 flight controller?

Hi can anyone tell me if the tovsto video glasses are compatible with st16 flight controller?

When connecting directly via a HDMI cable, yes... however I would suggest:

Avegant AG FPV Goggles

1) Less expensive... and since the ST-16 cannot use the Tovsto wireless capability, why pay for it?

2) Avegant design allows for quick flipping up to directly view aircraft quickly.

Reactions: Windluv
You're very welcome! I've had those on my radar for some time...:)

one more question, are the avegant goggles true v.r I want real cense of view, no borders.

To quote Yoda, that will depend greatly on your point of view... I don't currently own a pair of these, so this is all on various reviews customer feedback I have seen. These glasses will not give you a completely masked off, full immersive VR experience, but that is their strength, as a viewing apparatus of a UAV.

It is assumed by the manufacturer that in use, you will be compliant with FAA regulations and only use with a spotter... however being able to immediately lift to re-establish LOS can be crucial in specific instances. It is described as seeing a virtual 6 foot wide screen in front of you.

Ultimately you'll have to try a pair...

To quote Yoda, that will depend greatly on your point of view... I don't currently own a pair of these, so this is all on various reviews customer feedback I have seen. These glasses will not give you a completely masked off, full immersive VR experience, but that is their strength, as a viewing apparatus of a UAV.

It is assumed by the manufacturer that in use, you will be compliant with FAA regulations and only use with a spotter... however being able to immediately lift to re-establish LOS can be crucial in specific instances. It is described as seeing a virtual 6 foot wide screen in front of you.

Ultimately you'll have to try a pair...
Ok , Ty just.don't have that much cash to find out they don't do what I'm looking for, I rather spend a little more once, hence the tovsto, I could live with the cable attached to the control . I guess I have a decision to make.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adanigodda