Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Fed-Ex failed to deliver my H! Or was it Fed-ex?

Reaction score
Ordered from Aerial Robotics last Saturday,got a tracking and shipping confirmation for Monday,Monday evening got shipping confirmed email from eBay,Tues-Friday delivery by end of day.All week I watched my H creep across the states,Thursday got a text alert for fed-ex delivery on Friday requires signature,I wait all day Friday,tracking says scheduled for delivery at end of day,at 3:30 tracking states package in Roseville,ca about 4 or 5 hours away still to be delivered Friday,package never comes.I email seller about non-delivery,emails me back sorry package was mailed Friday,you will get it Tuesday!i will refund you half postage for your inconvenience! I demanded full postage refund.Thats it guys and gals any suggestions except wait till Tuesday!How do l go after this seller,if he admits mailing on Friday except last Monday,how was I getting tracking?

Wait I don't belive it,tracking update as of now,it's moving again,now it's left Roseville and coming today!To bad I'm not at the ranch,if it comes today.I will belive it when I see it,still want postage refund.

woot just got mine from amazon FedEx just delivered
Suddenly my tracking is up and saying today!Still want some postage if not all back.Fed-ex says today,the seller claims just shipped on Friday,I belive it when I see it.

Ordered from Aerial Robotics last Saturday,got a tracking and shipping confirmation for Monday,Monday evening got shipping confirmed email from eBay,Tues-Friday delivery by end of day.All week I watched my H creep across the states,Thursday got a text alert for fed-ex delivery on Friday requires signature,I wait all day Friday,tracking says scheduled for delivery at end of day,at 3:30 tracking states package in Roseville,ca about 4 or 5 hours away still to be delivered Friday,package never comes.I email seller about non-delivery,emails me back sorry package was mailed Friday,you will get it Tuesday!i will refund you half postage for your inconvenience! I demanded full postage refund.Thats it guys and gals any suggestions except wait till Tuesday!How do l go after this seller,if he admits mailing on Friday except last Monday,how was I getting tracking?

Man that just sucks, I ordered and paid three times and never got one. For $93 you should have had it in two days.
Can't trust anyone these days, hope you don't get a box of rocks.

Man that just sucks, I ordered and paid three times and never got one. For $93 you should have had it in two days.
Can't trust anyone these days, hope you don't get a box of rocks.
Really,fed-ex is claiming today delivery,the seller claims they just mailed the H I've been tracking all week,just yesterday?

On the FedEx delivery information, if it says "Signature Required" they won't leave it unless someone is there to sign for it. Also, the problem may be with FedEx not the seller. He would have no control after it's shipped.

On the FedEx delivery information, if it says "Signature Required" they won't leave it unless someone is there to sign for it. Also, the problem may be with FedEx not the seller. He would have no control after it's shipped.
I was home all day,and today somebody is there,so if it comes today I'm covered.there is tracking movement and they claim it's coming today?The seller is still appoligizing and saying it mailed yesterday?Im puzzled,Fed-ex says still coming today,seller claims Tuesday?HELP?

ok, so the main product release is occurring now, BUT appears everyone is having shipping problems.

Even a big player like Horizon, who I purchase the H from: I got 2 day shipping & shipped yesterday, but fedex says it will arrive next Friday (ground). And I paid the 20$ for 2 day.... so someone's getting a call.

I p
ok, so the main product release is occurring now, BUT appears everyone is having shipping problems.

Even a big player like Horizon, who I purchase the H from: I got 2 day shipping & shipped yesterday, but fedex says it will arrive next Friday (ground). And I paid the 20$ for 2 day.... so someone's getting a call.
I paid 93$ for Friday delivery ,it shipped from the East coast Monday,still waiting,just got update that now it's went from Roseville,past my ranch to the coast to Arcata,update says left Arcata and in transit for delivery,which is two hours from where I'm at now,I could have drove twenty minutes to Arcata to get it.now I'm gonna cut my coastal visit short and go inland and get my H hopefully and be in the air this evening or Sunday am.

FEDEX "IMO" is the Worst shipper to deal with.. I hate them with a passion! They are not dependable, They deliver when its good for them. there drivers ( or the ones around here) are impolite and arrogant!. I'd rather ship anybody but them!

UPS has always treated me good never a problem. **** down here they deliver with golf carts and wagons during christmas to make sure everyone gets there package.

Sorry about the rant .. i fell your pain.. FEDEX SUX!!

FEDEX "IMO" is the Worst shipper to deal with.. I hate them with a passion! They are not dependable, They deliver when its good for them. there drivers ( or the ones around here) are impolite and arrogant!. I'd rather ship anybody but them!

UPS has always treated me good never a problem. **** down here they deliver with golf carts and wagons during christmas to make sure everyone gets there package.

Sorry about the rant .. i fell your pain.. FEDEX SUX!!
I'm your band wagon,I'm not going to get it till Tuesday now,it's sitting on a truck in Arcata which was only minutes from where I was home earlier today,the tracking said delivery today,no they are closed,if their shitty track was at least only a day behind, I could have went in before they closed and got,but no they said delivered today by end of day,after I drive two hours back to my ranch,hoping the H will be there.No H get iPad to track,bingo in Arcata on truck for Tuesday delivery,****!So I decide to drive back down,two hours to Arcata,first I call down there takes four calls to get somebody to tell me,not open cause just closed.screw it,that's my weekend,absolutely no Fed-sux anymore!

Amazon originally told me April 21st. Then one that is is delayed and new date is June 3rd-ish. Then got an email saying it would be early and shipped yesterday. Then got an email a few days ago saying it would be here on the 27th to June 3rd again. Then got an email yesterday that it would be here today (05/28.) Sheesh... :)

I have the FedEx tracking number and it says out for delivery but it is now 7PM here. What are the odds it will get her by 8 as promised? :)

I also hate FedEx. Cannot tell you exactly why but I do. UPS seems so much better.

I needed to go out but stayed home all day waiting so I would not miss it. Even put a note on the door saying to knock loud and I am sitting here monitoring the security cameras waiting... Am I crazy? :)

Amazon originally told me April 21st. Then one that is is delayed and new date is June 3rd-ish. Then got an email saying it would be early and shipped yesterday. Then got an email a few days ago saying it would be here on the 27th to June 3rd again. Then got an email yesterday that it would be here today (05/28.) Sheesh... :)

I have the FedEx tracking number and it says out for delivery but it is now 7PM here. What are the odds it will get her by 8 as promised? :)

I also hate FedEx. Cannot tell you exactly why but I do. UPS seems so much better.

I needed to go out but stayed home all day waiting so I would not miss it. Even put a note on the door saying to knock loud and I am sitting here monitoring the security cameras waiting... Am I crazy? :)
Dude I went through it to,two days now I've been waiting for the delivery by end of day,your a Tuesday like me,I even called the Arcata office and they told me on truck for Tuesday delivery,but that tracking ******** is a lie!

Now I'm battling for complete postage refund,93$ I spent and they never delivered,corporate says wait 7 to 10 days after delivery,then contact for refund.No problem,I will gladly wait for I'm not giving in,seller is saying half off,nope.

Dude I went through it to,two days now I've been waiting for the delivery by end of day,your a Tuesday like me,I even called the Arcata office and they told me on truck for Tuesday delivery,but that tracking ******** is a lie!

Man and I thought I was having a hard time.
I don't see how they could have a tracking # for a week if it was not shipped till Friday.
It's hard to blame Fedx or UPS, these dealers or scammers know how to work the numbers somehow.
I am just glad I used Amazon once and PayPal on my other two so was able to get my money back immediately after I found out they where playing games.

Man and I thought I was having a hard time.
I don't see how they could have a tracking # for a week if it was not shipped till Friday.
It's hard to blame Fedx or UPS, these dealers or scammers know how to work the numbers somehow.
I am just glad I used Amazon once and PayPal on my other two so was able to get my money back immediately after I found out they where playing games.
Exactly when I called them, on the shipping days they then said sorry it was mailed Monday at 10:50pm! Ok but where sit at!They gave a B.S. Story about this and that,I don't care.Im just a customer that paid 93$ for Tuesday thru Friday delivery,since Thursday the old de.ivered by end of day B.S.,It's all Fed-ex but my seller was late Monday getting out a Saturday order for my by Friday delivery,so I'm gonna watch Golden State kick *** in NBA playoffs,and drown my sorrows in Ice Cold Coronas,and dream of Tuesday for which I won't be home,but one of my hired hands will thank goodness,Enjoy your Weekend guys and gals,707 out.

Okay I guess I was wrong, they delivered it 5 minutes before 8 when they said they would. :)

First impressions are....well....cool..... Just tinkering with it. Maybe fly it tomorrow. I am a bit scared but everything works so far that I can play with sitting in my living room. :)

Good luck getting yours guys!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop