Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Fighting for a larger market share!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
DJI is running scared. Their sales have declined rather than increased. Many of the employees have gone on the attack, because if it continues they will lose their jobs. A portion of their day is spent on the internet. They makeup TH problems in order to keep new TH investors from our beloved TH.
Now granted the TH market is Hugh and Yuneec is having a really difficult time getting the TH and accessories to their dealers. There are a lot of impatient looker who are ready to buy but can't seem to hook up with their TH. This will soon change.
I'm hoping the pro rollout will be better than TH modular was.
Stand by for happier days ahead. I've a feeling just a feeling. Fly safe my friends.

Great backup drone and the price is reasonable. Customer service is great

Reactions: DroneClone
DJI is running scared. Their sales have declined rather than increased. Many of the employees have gone on the attack, because if it continues they will lose their jobs. A portion of their day is spent on the internet. They makeup TH problems in order to keep new TH investors from our beloved TH.
Now granted the TH market is Hugh and Yuneec is having a really difficult time getting the TH and accessories to their dealers. There are a lot of impatient looker who are ready to buy but can't seem to hook up with their TH. This will soon change.
Stand by for happier days ahead. I've a feeling just a feeling. Fly safe my friends.
WTF? Are you being sarcastic here or serious?

Last edited:
WTF? Are you being sarcastic here or serious?
I think he was just giving out the same false info that some DJI fan boys post on this forum (nothing but doom & gloom).

Anyone who watches the markets knows that drone sales are on the rise and every drone company is going to profit. Here is one of many articles on the subject.

Drone Sales Have Tripled in the Last Year

Reactions: QuadBart

Puff, puff, pass. Dude you need to share. DJI is a $8-10 BILLION dollar company with over 1800 engineers. Yuneec is nowhere near that, they aren't even a $100million company. The Typhoon H has plenty of problems out of the box, no one needs to make anything up. Stop Being an apologist and open your eyes to the problems that the H has. Remember Yuneec sold it as a Pro Level tool with a 100Mbps camera we didn't claim that we, Yuneec did and they haven't delivered

Reactions: snerd and QuadBart

I am speechless. You hit the Jim Jones Juice hard today? :confused:

Reactions: snerd and QuadBart
Ya gotta kind of feel sorry for Yuneec. Right from the get-go the H was
compared to the DJI birds, feature for feature.

They brought some of it on themselves with there over rated claims and there
user base hyped it up even before it was released as the DJI killer.

I think they did a heck of a job on the hardware end as it performs great.

They can still redeem themselves with some good firmware updated that fixes
and enhances what they already have.

Open up there closed system to 3rd party developers and let them have at it.

IMO the 3rd party app's for the Phantoms are awesome and make it the useful
drone utilizing all it's capabilities.

But I prefer to fly the H because it handles the wind, easy to see, love the
all in one controller and always gets the wow factor from bystanders.

When I need to due serious work I need to switch to my Phantom with better
software management and camera.

Gee I'm thinking out loud again, must be the troll in me. :p

I think they did a heck of a job on the hardware end as it performs great.

I've never had an issue with the build quality or design of the H its self. It's a very well built aircraft. Unfortunately the other teams didn't quite match up to those guys

Puff, puff, pass. Dude you need to share. DJI is a $8-10 BILLION dollar company with over 1800 engineers. Yuneec is nowhere near that, they aren't even a $100million company. The Typhoon H has plenty of problems out of the box, no one needs to make anything up. Stop Being an apologist and open your eyes to the problems that the H has. Remember Yuneec sold it as a Pro Level tool with a 100Mbps camera we didn't claim that we, Yuneec did and they haven't delivered
So sell it and move on ! what the **** are you waiting for DerStig? !Get your bigger and better ! If you and your DJI trolls on here don't like the H, Move on out! Every single post on here you insult and blast Yuneec from the day you blew on here ! It's time to "BLOW" away ! Tired of hearing your camera engineering 101 BS. and Yuneec bashing, day in and night out! I
And all of us know on here Yuneec needs to make some corrections and adjustments ! We did "Our" homework on UAS's and no one put a gun to our heads to buy the H, did you do your homework? With all your knowledge you express on this forum, you should have known the possibilities and shortfalls of a young and growing Yuneec company, yet you decided to buy the H, Only to whine post after post, and insult nice members, who are not "apologists" But respectable and open minded people who like me own more than Yuneec platforms, but are willing to give Yuneec a chance to grow and improve! Make constructive complaints, but not to ***** post after post! If it is such a thorn in your side, pull it out and toss it away! Tired of the trolling BS and insults of people I admire and respect on here!
Sorry, but someone has to stand up and put a stop to this constant barrage of bashing! And all you bandwaggoners that want to defend him and troll DJI or any other platform on here can do the same ! You can hate me and dislike me. I don't care! , but it is time to STOP !:mad:

DerSting, do you own a H. Yes the H has problem, but so did the p3 and the p4 when it came. I like the way the H looks and flies. Yes the P3 and P4 have way better maps in it App when flying. The Camera of a P4 is most likely better then the H camera. But you do know the H can add a different camera later. For more $$$ yes. And for those people who said who cares about 6 motor, motors rarely fail. Very true, but mistakes happen and you run into a tree or a wall. When I see a inspire or a Phantom crash into a tree or a wall it going down hard. But I seen a few videos already of the H crashing into a wall and a tree bouncing out of it and flying with 5 motors. I never seen a Phantom 3 or 4 fly on 3 motors.

There is bashing,then there is constructive criticism. Yuneec USA has been evasive when questioned about concerns from TH owners.Longtime UAS users stepped up to try Yuneec,s newest offering. Many of us longtime UAS users were very surprised at the TH and shortcomings right out of the box.

We unable to try before you buy were only able to glean from the internet and Yuneec reps as to the great performance and capabilities the TH could provide the user. So we bought the TH and experienced what other longtime UAS users too experienced with the TH.

Making others acutely aware of those experiences be they positive or negative is by no means meant to bash anything. It is meant to inform those who may for the first time be contemplating spending north of $1300 on something that may or may not meet their expectations.Only listening to one side of the TH story does not serve the R/C community fairly. Good or bad,that conversation must take place.

Last edited:
Thanks DC, you guys don't have a clue bout my background. I'm not going to share on this forum either. But we are getting tired of the sameo sameo. This forum has the ingredients to be very helpful to a lot of people but we will lose em if this whining continues. Fly safe.

Remember the X5 joke on rollout. Didn't fix the many problems the last time I checked. Had a good 6 months of crickets from dji and ridiculous firmware updates every couple of weeks or so.

Yes....they all have problems.

Time to create a thread for those that want to discuss how we can work with the H to make excellent videos. Seen some outstanding work by some which is testament to who the true video pros are

Thanks DC, you guys don't have a clue bout my background. I'm not going to share on this forum either. But we are getting tired of the sameo sameo. This forum has the ingredients to be very helpful to a lot of people but we will lose em if this whining continues. Fly safe.

Please share your background. The H simply has not met the claims that Yuneec made in the ramp up selling this product. I gave them every benefit of the doubt but their lack of communication is going to bite them in the end.

Reactions: SkyDoctor
In bold.. according to DJI.. no other source can confirm that. They could come out tomorrow and say they cured cancer as well or flew a P4 on the moon. Just because a company says something doesn't make it true.

DerSting, do you own a H. Yes the H has problem, but so did the p3 and the p4 when it came. I like the way the H looks and flies. Yes the P3 and P4 have way better maps in it App when flying. The Camera of a P4 is most likely better then the H camera. But you do know the H can add a different camera later. For more $$$ yes. And for those people who said who cares about 6 motor, motors rarely fail. Very true, but mistakes happen and you run into a tree or a wall. When I see a inspire or a Phantom crash into a tree or a wall it going down hard. But I seen a few videos already of the H crashing into a wall and a tree bouncing out of it and flying with 5 motors. I never seen a Phantom 3 or 4 fly on 3 motors.

This is why I created a moderated thread at RCG. Over there people gravitate toward the Jerry Springer threads. It's really a waste of time trying to have a discussion. When a post appears that violates the rules, it goes down the bore hole. For some odd reason, DJI people feel the urge/need to pollute other mfr's threads.

The P4 has many fw updates to correct problems, even today to correct among other things the 2-3 meter slam drop. The false narrative it is the pinnacle of MR design is an urban legend. Arducopter is still ahead (see 'continue mission after lost tx connection' which DJI did not have available until just recently; AC did in 2013) of the P4 FC system, but I have several of those and wanted a H to fulfill my desire for a 360 gimbal on a hexa and retracts for a reasonable price; couldn't build one for $1300. Then there is the Wizard. P4 AT works ok, but in my tests loses the subject often when conditions change the contrast, lighting conditions and interference from other sources. Note nearly all videos of P4 AT are at fast wheel chair speeds. There's a reason for that. I'm finding some neat things to do with the Wizard; maybe will post some day. What I don't like is the inability to switch to the ST16 at will. I think Yuneec will see what needs to be improved and hopefully do the necessary code work.

Fly the P4 low alt over water, you may or may not have problems, but water is not P4 VPS friendly. DJI even warns about it. I fly the H low alt over water without worry. I can tell you one thing; if you get a 'vision system error' on the downward VPS on the P4, you will be in for a wild ride. It's happened to me and keeps me away from water until confident it won't happen again.

The thing about maps is not everyone wants or needs them. I don't for what I use the H for, and lack of additional and/or 3rd party apps had no bearing on my purchase decision. Perhaps the only flight mode I think should be a must is the ability to turn off GPS in flight. That too did not dissuade me from purchasing the H. I find CCC a great tool for now and works better yawing the camera rather than the copter IMO.

I am learning how to use the camera because that's not my strong suit. Mine probably needs focusing. Should I call Yuneec and complain? Not sure as it could be fixed quite easily and they may not be so eager to deal with me after our last conversation. OTOH it will likely void the warranty. Meh, I'll just fix it. BTW, this video is excellent from another post: My best video 4K so far... , so getting nice video is attainable, you just have to know the tweaks.

Over at RCG a certain DJI employee made the statement the P4 handles wind better than the H even at high altitude. I can say with 100% certainty that is categorically untrue. I have both copters and just tonight made a quick trip and took them out in blustery wind (storm approaching). Unfortunately I forget the camera/tripod so had to use my phone, and then it started raining. I did the same on Saturday. The P4 doesn't hold position any better than the H. The oscillations are more noticeable on the H because of its size, but believe me the P4 wobbles around a lot. There's no frikking way I'd fly a P4 in 25-30+ mph wind and be confident it's coming down in one piece, or not be taken away.

From Saturday:

From tonight (after latest P4 update), forgot to raise landing gear:

When an expensive toy grade size/weight quadcopter meets Mr. Wind:

I have or had several hexas and a couple octos, small and large, flat and coaxial, prefer Y6; have SH Spy 750 left, sold a 1100 last year (too **** big). They take more tuning, but are fabulous in wind stability.

So sell it and move on ! what the **** are you waiting for DerStig? !Get your bigger and better ! If you and your DJI trolls on here don't like the H, Move on out! Every single post on here you insult and blast Yuneec from the day you blew on here ! It's time to "BLOW" away ! Tired of hearing your camera engineering 101 BS. and Yuneec bashing, day in and night out! I
And all of us know on here Yuneec needs to make some corrections and adjustments ! We did "Our" homework on UAS's and no one put a gun to our heads to buy the H, did you do your homework? With all your knowledge you express on this forum, you should have known the possibilities and shortfalls of a young and growing Yuneec company, yet you decided to buy the H, Only to whine post after post, and insult nice members, who are not "apologists" But respectable and open minded people who like me own more than Yuneec platforms, but are willing to give Yuneec a chance to grow and improve! Make constructive complaints, but not to ***** post after post! If it is such a thorn in your side, pull it out and toss it away! Tired of the trolling BS and insults of people I admire and respect on here!
Sorry, but someone has to stand up and put a stop to this constant barrage of bashing! And all you bandwaggoners that want to defend him and troll DJI or any other platform on here can do the same ! You can hate me and dislike me. I don't care! , but it is time to STOP !:mad:
They are not going anywhere.

Here is how it works guys. Most of these guys either get free stuff from DJI or are outright dealers or paid shills. They will do this to every product that comes out and may take a slice of the pie. The P4 is not selling as well as the P3 and they are nervous about it. But seriously why buy a P4 when you can get a P3 with all of the bugs worked out for about half? Or just buy something else. They think this will work and it won't. In fact it will polarize people more and eventually all of the shills will have NO credibility left. The best way to deal with the trolls I found is to post the bad stuff found on youtube about DJI products and leave it at that. It's fun to read their reactions and excuses. On RCG the P4 vs the H thread has been so derailed that it has no impact anymore. Or at least the impact that the shills wanted. Soon we will see DJI slam the price on the P4 down to about $1100 just like they always do. Problem is the P3 and P4 are not ready to fly out of the box because it still needs a tablet. Not everyone has the greatest tablet out there.

We will see more "little guys" catch up to what DJI is offering because there comes a point where there really isn't anything more you can offer. Nobody is going to take them serious for commercial because the A3 is just too locked in to what DJI thinks and not what people need.

Please share your background. The H simply has not met the claims that Yuneec made in the ramp up selling this product. I gave them every benefit of the doubt but their lack of communication is going to bite them in the end.

Constant posting like yours remind me of divorcees that can't let go after it's over. Get rid of it, get over it, and move on.

Reactions: JohnL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval