Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Files timestamp on C23

Reaction score
Hi,

Has anyone problem like me with file timestamp?

1) Systematically, files timestamp on C23 is GMT, ignoring timezone. File (video and still) timestamp on ST16+ are ok
2) Sometimes, files timestamp on C23 is 30 Nov 2013.... 11pm ; switiching off, changing battery, it restarts with same filename, date and time. So if I flight 2times, I have in different folder same filename, same date and time very close each other
3) Other times, less often, files timestamp on C23 is the last time I used the TH+.... (Today I got 2days ago timestamp, and 2 days ago it was case 1)

I tried to recreate the situation but it appears to be totally random.

Anyone with same unconfortable matter?

Thanks in advance, Elio

Same issues. They just need to take another pass through the entire file saving routines. I rename the files once transferred to my local system and they are saved in folders named with the date for the respective flights.

I need to recheck this, but it seems the sd cards that I have formatted with Fat32 have the correct time and those formatted as exFAT are incorrect. It is always an hour off during Daylight Savings time.

Hi,

Has anyone problem like me with file timestamp?

1) Systematically, files timestamp on C23 is GMT, ignoring timezone. File (video and still) timestamp on ST16+ are ok
2) Sometimes, files timestamp on C23 is 30 Nov 2013.... 11pm ; switiching off, changing battery, it restarts with same filename, date and time. So if I flight 2times, I have in different folder same filename, same date and time very close each other
3) Other times, less often, files timestamp on C23 is the last time I used the TH+.... (Today I got 2days ago timestamp, and 2 days ago it was case 1)

I tried to recreate the situation but it appears to be totally random.

Anyone with same unconfortable matter?

Thanks in advance, Elio
Yup same issue with mine. Haven't tried different formatting because I always format the SD card in the drone before I begin a new mission. I hope Yuneec will solve it in future updates.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital