Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Filters for the H Plus, C23 camera

If you use the threaded adapter ring that came with the camera, you can use standard 40.5mm filters.

The extra ring that came with the H Plus has threads on the inside put no threads on the outside.
Did you try the adapter on the camera? I think the 39mm and 40.5mm threads are both on the inside of the ring, so it will only fit one way on the camera.

The extra ring that came with the H Plus has threads on the inside put no threads on the outside.
Looks like you got a dud step up ring so. I use the step up ring but the only problem I found is it makes the camera front heave and you must add a coin or something to the rear of the camera to balance things out properly.
Mike

The extra ring that came with the H Plus has threads on the inside but no threads on the outside. I looked at it under better light, it has two different threads on the inside.

That adapter as described is correct... standard photo filters are threaded on the outside, so 40.5mm filters will fit with that adapter. As mentioned above, some rebalancing may be necessary... depending on the weight of the filters you use.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss