Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Findings found no proof of Drone Near Uk Airport

Sure wish we had something like this in the US. We're over regulated enough.

This is what Canada needs as well. I think that yes there are some twits out there, but even here there has been no real proof. I mean come on.....everyone has a cell phone to take a picture with.

Well done you for sharing, and well done them for addressing this long-standing problem that has certainly been a source of continued vexation for me.
The briefest time spent on that wretched Airprox report page shows that they just unquestioningly accept the report of any aviation personnel as fact, and then publish it as if it were, although in fairness their latter reports do seem to use more nebulous language and phrases like 'The pilot suspected...' which suggests they are making some effort at accuracy . I have long been hoping somebody qualified would actually get all the data, and accurately assess it. Great job ARC. Now where's your donations page ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Crazy Crow
It's what I've always said and this proves it. As for Gatwick. We are now 6 months after the event. Still no photos made available of the 2 drones that the Peelers say they have in their possession. The chief constable on the case, admitting on TV that many sightings were in fact police drones and then he retracted that statement and the news item mysteriously disappeared from all social media. Funny that. Heathrow was a model aircraft, not a drone. But I'm even sceptical about the Heathrow event. I have a feeling that the guy involved was part of a setup brought about by the media/authorities to keep a story going at a time when the news was pretty slow....

It's what I've always said and this proves it. As for Gatwick. We are now 6 months after the event. Still no photos made available of the 2 drones that the Peelers say they have in their possession. The chief constable on the case, admitting on TV that many sightings were in fact police drones and then he retracted that statement and the news item mysteriously disappeared from all social media. Funny that. Heathrow was a model aircraft, not a drone. But I'm even sceptical about the Heathrow event. I have a feeling that the guy involved was part of a setup brought about by the media/authorities to keep a story going at a time when the news was pretty slow....

You said it right, we can't even believe what the authorities or the news media are saying anymore. Its all an attempt to mess with hobbyist.

You said it right, we can't even believe what the authorities or the news media are saying anymore. Its all an attempt to mess with hobbyist.
I would never trust what the authorities and especially the media say. Every day we get fed crap by the media, influenced by the need for government legislation that benefits the higher ranks and gives them more control over the people that really drive the country.
When it comes to the Gatwick “incident”. It really is a huge media hype. There has been not a single piece of conclusive evidence that tells a drone was ever near the airport. But when someone says they saw one I understand they have to act.
But now all they are doing is trying to cover up the mistake that was made and in the mean time we, the “drone piloting vandals”, get the funny look from people that do believe that media crap they’re being fed. It’s not the few idiots that buy a drone and just go fly without ever checking legislation that ruin it for drone owners, but It’s the media that blow things out of proportion. I believe they cause more harm to the industry because most people blindly believe every word that comes out of the news anchors mouth.

I probably sound like some kind of conspiracy theory searching, government hating idealist. But I’m not. This is just something I’ve started noticing over the last couple of years. The media are always twisting truths and manipulating facts to make stories come off as real when the truth is often to be found somewhere else.

The Gatwick incident is one of those things that gets my ticker going, as you most likely have noticed.

I probably sound like some kind of conspiracy theory searching, government hating idealist. But I’m not. This is just something I’ve started noticing over the last couple of years. The media are always twisting truths and manipulating facts to make stories come off as real when the truth is often to be found somewhere else.

The Gatwick incident is one of those things that gets my ticker going, as you most likely have noticed.
i think we are starting to wake up or its getting worse but most of all its all about money

I would never trust what the authorities and especially the media say. Every day we get fed crap by the media, influenced by the need for government legislation that benefits the higher ranks and gives them more control over the people that really drive the country.
When it comes to the Gatwick “incident”. It really is a huge media hype. There has been not a single piece of conclusive evidence that tells a drone was ever near the airport. But when someone says they saw one I understand they have to act.
But now all they are doing is trying to cover up the mistake that was made and in the mean time we, the “drone piloting vandals”, get the funny look from people that do believe that media crap they’re being fed. It’s not the few idiots that buy a drone and just go fly without ever checking legislation that ruin it for drone owners, but It’s the media that blow things out of proportion. I believe they cause more harm to the industry because most people blindly believe every word that comes out of the news anchors mouth.

remember what the president said fake news . one day they are going to make a big mistake messing with drone pilots . is all about politics and money .what he's big company who wants to take away IAir space .

remember what the president said fake news . one day they are going to make a big mistake messing with drone pilots . is all about politics and money .what he's big company who wants to take away IAir space .

Yep you said it right. Who knows, "speculating" Amazon who want to start their drone deliveries are hiding behind the scenes with fake news so that hobbyists won't interfere with their drone during big money making.

Reactions: Prince R Harden
Just as a footnote to this topic. Does anyone know if this report has been published anywhere in the mainstream media? Because they'd be the first ones jumping on the bang-wagon if there was an anti drone report coming out.....

Just as a footnote to this topic. Does anyone know if this report has been published anywhere in the mainstream media? Because they'd be the first ones jumping on the bang-wagon if there was an anti drone report coming out.....
Mainstream media rarely reports the truth, especially where drones are concerned, no ones going to admit they made a mistake.

Reactions: Ren57
I spent the last 20 minutes looking to see and there is no one reporting this. They would if the words "Trump" or "Trudeau" were in the text.

Reactions: Ren57
I spent the last 20 minutes looking to see and there is no one reporting this. They would if the words "Trump" or "Trudeau" were in the text.

Not do I know of and publishing in the main stream media. They have keep quite over it since it is being controlled by what they want the public to know. It was a major blow to the first publishing of drone sightings around the Uk airport which turned out to be false.

Reactions: Prince R Harden
Not do I know of and publishing in the main stream media. They have keep quite over it since it is being controlled by what they want the public to know. It was a major blow to the first publishing of drone sightings around the Uk airport which turned out to be false.

Have you ever known the TV give you real news all the time. you can change a station in each one of them give you something different about something . you always find the real truth online. we don't have to wonder who's behind all of this.
I guess that's why they call it fake news .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval