Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Fire in Santa Cruz mountains, NORCAL

LOL..... I don't even think the biggest flying tanker would need that much room to complete a turn for another run..... Nice view though. But seriously, no your are not too close at that range. I checked Temp restrictions for Fire and your outside Temp restriction circle by quite a distance.....
Here is a good source to use when planning flight and flight temp restrictions area, just happens to show that fire but its way off from you....no worries..
U.S. Air Space Map | Know Before You Fly

Cheers

Last edited:
I did check know before you fly app just in case before launch.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Nice! I like doing those 360 panoramic videos too. One suggestion, slow it down some. By the time you got back to the starting point I was a bit dizzy.

Nice! I like doing those 360 panoramic videos too. One suggestion, slow it down some. By the time you got back to the starting point I was a bit dizzy.
Thanks for the feedback, this was only my third flight and that was also my first video, do you use the pan knob or turn the H when you do 360?

I realized when watching I still had it in rabbit from accent and didn't trim it back.

I'm not good enough yet to be consistent with rotating the entire bird, so I us the the camera rotation knob and with the camera switch in the bottom position. I know I'll get nice consistent speed in my video... Just helps.

Thanks for the feedback, this was only my third flight and that was also my first video, do you use the pan knob or turn the H when you do 360?

I realized when watching I still had it in rabbit from accent and didn't trim it back.

Reactions: Sean Dougherty
Cool thing strait up, straight down on angle landed within 3'of takeoff, good amount of wind.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval