Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Firmware Info

Reaction score
Can someone tell me what the firmware versions are before and after the updates on both the H and the ST16? Or at least what the newest number should be at.

I put the zip on the SD card for the ST16 but it does not see the file to update, I will play with that more.

I am more curious on the H.

I was able to put the H firmware on the SD card and update it but it seems only the Gimbal version got updated from 1.21 to 1.22. The update file name says 2.10(A) so I am unsure what is going on there unless I am reading it wrong.

My autopilot remains at 1.15
IPS at v0.0
Camera at v3.1.37(A)

For reference my ST16 is:
System v3.01.b18
Transmitter: v00.16
Radio: v01.08

According to Yuneec there is no upgraded firmware for the transmitter yet. And the gimbal is supposed to be V1.22. It looks like you are all set. The rest of the numbers are current.

According to Yuneec there is no upgraded firmware for the transmitter yet. And the gimbal is supposed to be V1.22. It looks like you are all set. The rest of the numbers are current.

Thanks. The file name being 2.10 is what threw me off. :)

I was told by Yuneec tech support that the transmitter firmware is current as shipped on this original batch. (He hinted that that was the reason for the H shipping delay.)

I was told by Yuneec tech support that the transmitter firmware is current as shipped on this original batch. (He hinted that that was the reason for the H shipping delay.)

I agree and the same thing they told me. The GUI download is also for future firmware upgrades

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval