Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Firmware Update H520 v1.8.0-1.6.7

We were too quiet and now comes Yuneec to bother? ?????

With a bit of luck we will be informed of the news, fixes and so on? I hope not, as fun as it is to discover things for yourself ?????

@claudius62 we haven't tested the ROI issue yet and are they going to implement it now? No one has been able to test it yet? ???

P.D.: For my part can come Yuneec to annoy every 15 days with new updates ?

Reactions: Pepsimanmd
hello Arruntus, no I could not test the ROI in flight because winds of 50 continues to blow, early next week I hope to do so. For now the ROI remains on his Trone!
Several tests at home without flight works. Each time, the camera is immediately on the ROI that I positioned at the launch of the mission. So it's positive, it has to do it.
I have already prepared the TuTo and I will put it in the flight test done.

For the new update, it should be just silly because comparing the datapilot files, the 1.5.10.14 was 45020 KB and the new 1.5.10.18 has not taken the overweight because it is 45020 KB!
!!

hello Arruntus, no I could not test the ROI in flight because winds of 50 continues to blow, early next week I hope to do so. For now the ROI remains on his Trone!
Several tests at home without flight works. Each time, the camera is immediately on the ROI that I positioned at the launch of the mission. So it's positive, it has to do it.
I have already prepared the TuTo and I will put it in the flight test done.

For the new update, it should be just silly because comparing the datapilot files, the 1.5.10.14 was 45020 KB and the new 1.5.10.18 has not taken the overweight because it is 45020 KB!
!!

Around here we're still the same too, today gusts of 80km/h. On Sunday of 2 weeks ago I could go but only with the drone that I have mounted and began to rain..., although little and I could continue a while doing tests. This Sunday and Monday, which is a feast day here, with a little luck I will try. Although I'm still sick and on sick leave, we'll see :rolleyes:

Regarding the size of the update file, good detail, just the same are bug fixes? Shortly we'll see what it is, in 2 days at most it will be official? Let's see if they give us some information and not a laconic, "bug fixes" xDDDDddddddddd

Reactions: Elminte
H520 AUTOPILOT

Added
  • Landing gear state is now recorded in the log
  • Takeoff without GPS is only allowed in indoor mode
  • RC loss alarm added for when RC signal is lost after flying, but the drone is still powered
Changed
  • Minimum effective altitude for sonar-based sense&stop from 1.5m to 2m
  • New tune for low-battery warning
  • Track ROI with gimbal alone, while the drone's orientation remains constant
  • Increased maximum allowed distance to 1st mission waypoint from 900m to 400m
  • Increase return to ground control station safety distance from 3m to 5m
Fixed
  • Fixed direction the drone faces when flying a survey after flying ROI mission
  • Prevent old ROI settings from interfering with follow-up missions
  • Don't run motor-check when HITL simulation is enabled
  • Fixed incorrect flight mode on drone bootup
  • Fixed gimbal-jitteriness very close (centimeter range) to ROI points
  • Fixed pauses at the end of tunes, improving low battery and error tunes playback
  • Fixed landing gear not always lowering with option "RTL to GCS" enabled
  • Fixed eccentric camera pitching while ROI is active and mitigated yaw stabilization issues of the Gimbal in ROI missions
  • Prevent landing gear from rising during compass calibration when toggling the gear
  • Force landing gear to keep its current state during takeoff

DATAPILOT

Added
  • New mission types: Structure Scan & Corridor Scan
  • New checkbox visuals
  • Warn user with vehicle is in HITL mode
Changed
  • Parameter descriptions updated
  • Enable USB (Serial) for desktop builds
Fixed
  • Pronunciation of low battery messages in DataPilot
  • UI issue with RTL to Takeoff Position/GCS
  • Issue with camera not showing up
  • Corrected E10T focal length value which is used for computing survey missions

E90
  • Fixed corner-case where upgrade process can get stuck
  • Fixed missing photos in panorama mode

E10T
  • Added support for thermal image dewarp, off by default
  • Fixed update stuck on green LED

Latest versions:
AutoPilot: 1.8.0-1.6.5
DataPilot: 1.5.10.14
DataPilot Mac: 1.5.0.1
DataPilot Windows: 1.5.0.1
E90: 1.0.61
E10T: 0.2.21

https://www.yuneec.com/en_GB/compan...-for-the-commercial-federal-drone-market.html

Reactions: NorWiscPilot
Jasonlday, that info is regarding the previous update,
Latest versions:
AutoPilot: 1.8.0-1.6.5
DataPilot: 1.5.10.14
DataPilot Mac: 1.5.0.1
DataPilot Windows: 1.5.0.1
E90: 1.0.61
E10T: 0.2.21

Not the latest version
AutoPilot v1.8.0-1.6.7
Datapilot v1.5.10.18

Indeed, the latest version is still not official, have a little patience. As I read it..... how this sounds to me xDDDDDDDDDdddddddd

The update is here cos I just did a OTA
Download today (Australia). No I don't know what it fixed or didn't fix.

@jasonlday said:
H520 AUTOPILOT

Added
  • Landing gear state is now recorded in the log
  • Takeoff without GPS is only allowed in indoor mode
  • RC loss alarm added for when RC signal is lost after flying, but the drone is still powered
Etc...

These improvements are for version 1.6.5 and not 1.6.7
Put the right information in the post, it will avoid mixing the brushes.

Finally they have officially released this version, I don't know exactly when, I just saw it.

This is what brings, as we supposed, an update of fixes.
  • Reconnecting RC now cancels RC Loss Alarm
  • Improved playback of RC Loss Alarm
  • Vehicle no longer rotates when mission is paused
  • Vehicle no longer rotates when entering LOITER mode from mission

Woot? Are you serious? I haven't got time to update nor time to test any features or bugs. With previous version I have managed to test couple ROI flights and it seems to be working. Camera movement is a bit jerky at some maneuvers and of course changing from one roi point to another happens almost violently. But those are things which can be edited and softened to more viewer friendly with some video editing trickery. ROI function itself can be used to produce some quite interesting fly-by's.

- Improved speech-output of stick warning message
- Prevent arming when not all sticks are centered
- Prevent drone from yawing during "Hover and Capture" segments in missions

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval