Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Firmware version the Typhoon H is currently using. 2-18-16

Reaction score
I have heard that might be the reason my camera works 1 out of 20 shutter attempts on still and no video action period. Currently using a SanDisk - Pixtor Advanced 64GB microSDXC Class 10 UHS-3 Memory Card. Have tried the SanDisk Pixtor 64GB Micro SDXC Class 10UHS 3 Card with the same success ratio which was the cure Yuneec suggested. Any other ideas as to why I would have this random action?

I have heard that might be the reason my camera works 1 out of 20 shutter attempts on still and no video action period. Currently using a SanDisk - Pixtor Advanced 64GB microSDXC Class 10 UHS-3 Memory Card. Have tried the SanDisk Pixtor 64GB Micro SDXC Class 10UHS 3 Card with the same success ratio which was the cure Yuneec suggested. Any other ideas as to why I would have this random action?
Welcome to the forum.:)
The ST16 will not recognize a long tap on the pic button so you have to just quickly tap the button to take a pic. If it still doesn't work then come back here and tell us about the issue.

Welcome to the forum.:)
The ST16 will not recognize a long tap on the pic button so you have to just quickly tap the button to take a pic. If it still doesn't work then come back here and tell us about the issue.
After trying a different manufacturer of memory card, my problem is resolved. According to the person that advised me to try a different manufacturer told me also that their are a few Pirate companies that are producing memory cards that appear so close the OEM. The manufacturer can't tell the difference. Guess I might have been a recipient of one!

Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwalston