Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

firmware

Or maybe even the "pad" on the ST16 to download to itself. with Google Play Store installed on ST16? Haven't gotten that far yet without a new ST16 update

no zip files, bin, just load it as it is downloaded, Just helped a friend for 3 hours to get his loaded, had to email him my bin file as he could not stop his PC from zipping it, ST16 had to load from the PC direct, finally got it!

Don't hold me to this but I believe that if you download the updates with Chrome they will be bin files.

You're right Ken that is the way I downloaded both files to my computer through a Google chrome.

yes it chrome worked but I did not get my sd card to work in the st16 so I just plugged it into my computer. I got this off another forum awhile back.
The ST16 acts like there is no SD card.

Update without a SD card, here is how:

- plug a micro usb cable into the ST16
- plug usb into your pc
- windows will recognize it as a media device (like a phone or mp3 player), if not, please install GUI from Yuneec homepage and try again (you only need the usb driver).
- click device in windows explorer
- copy the update file into root folder
- go to system settings, about controller, ST16 perform update
- it will work. without any sd card in the ST16

Props to member of another forum (can't remember which forum) MpoxDE

Hi Guys,

Ok I followed this video on installing updates....this one just happen to be the previous update but it is from a drone dealer in UK and it works like a charm on updates. Hope this finds what might have been missed by other video. Which after watching there was a lot!

Cheers

Batfire

Last edited:
He was definitely thorough and good at the updates. Thank you for sharing. Fly safe.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop