Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

First H distance test 1300+

Reaction score
I'm doing some distance tests with my H and was surprised to go 900+ ,then I found a fairly open spot where I could keep an eye on her I got 1343? Over 1300 before my line of sight was fading.Im in a heavily forested area and have limited visual when flying from front yard.Im definatly going to go to a much better place for continued tests.cant find the geo fence,that's if Yuneec put one on her?

On my 1st flight I lost video feed at around 1600' over trees. On my 2nd flight I moved to higher ground and lost video at about 3900', but I still had a tree blocking my view.

Between 1200 - 2000 feet. Haven't flown from a high spot or a clear area, always some trees and buildings.

I'm doing some distance tests with my H and was surprised to go 900+ ,then I found a fairly open spot where I could keep an eye on her I got 1343? Over 1300 before my line of sight was fading.Im in a heavily forested area and have limited visual when flying from front yard.Im definatly going to go to a much better place for continued tests.cant find the geo fence,that's if Yuneec put one on her?
I ordered the dbs antenna that screws right into remote with no taking apart the mod.

I ordered one and Amazon sent me one for my St 10+. Well I'm holding on to it just in case I like the one for my St16. I have a Q500.

Reactions: DroneClone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval