Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

First Typhoon H Video: Snow

Just to be clear. This was the first video that I made. It was not my first flight.

Taking the advice from this forum the first flight was across the street in a 5 acre open field with no camera attached. The second and third were in the same field with camera attached. WOW, what a difference.

Next step was selecting an editor. I picked Power Director. I am satisfied so far, but I have nothing to compare it to. I think it is like selecting a car. Ford or Chevy, they both get you there! LOL

I think that it will be a while before I leave the neighborhood, but I am having a blast!

Last edited:
Thanks stedgar. I still have a lot to learn. I think to make a video requires a lot of preplanning and vision. I do think that I will be able to impress my friends even though I will never impress Hollywood! LOL

LOL Bob! Hey, its a start! I bought a used H and it arrived today. Charging up the batteries and we will give it a fly this afternoon. I love my Q500 but I am pissed off at the lack of flight time per battery. If the H is just as bad, both will be sold and I will venture to a DJI or something. Here is my very first video and flight with my Q500. At the end, I came to land in rabbit mode and crashed....lol.....video is not that impressive as yours. Steve

Wow Steve, that was a rough landing! Any damage?

I was actually surprised at how easy the H landed. I was nervous the first few times, but it is easier now.

I do like the Power Director and there is a lot of info on the web if you get stuck.

Good luck in the search for your "dream drone"! I think that I have found mine on the first try! LOL

Thanks Bob. I will let you know when I fly the H. The Q500 is an excellent drone to start out with. Just the amount of flight time from the battery just sucks. Best of luck to you and please post more videos. Love seeing that white stuff since i am in Southern California. Steve

Reactions: BobDE

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dharminder