Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Flight Center v1.9 - create a new mission - Question

Reaction score
Hey all,

Still trying to figure out a decent CCC editor that....well...works as expected. (sorry CCC editor, I just can't get the H to point in the direction the editor says it will). Hoping someone (specifically @Tuna ) may be able to help me with a work flow for Flight Center.

Situation as of right now:

I have an existing CCC file created from the ST16 while I was on site. The flight is a golf course fly over so to get GPS points accurately as well as altitude above trees and field of view ideal, I thought I'd set some initial waypoints manually and edit from there.

When starting Flight Center, I tried to create mission. I can't create a mission based on an existing CCC file, so I thought I'd use the telemetry information.

I can see the telemetry info and "virtually fly" it from the telemetry tab, but how do I create a mission from it?

When in the Mission tab, Create new mission and giving it a title, I can't seem to figure out how to load telemetry info that is not the most recent file.

Any help would be much appreciate. Hope this makes sense.

-zenlife

Hey all,

Still trying to figure out a decent CCC editor that....well...works as expected. (sorry CCC editor, I just can't get the H to point in the direction the editor says it will). Hoping someone (specifically @Tuna ) may be able to help me with a work flow for Flight Center.

I have an existing CCC file created from the ST16 while I was on site. The flight is a golf course fly over so to get GPS points accurately as well as altitude above trees and field of view ideal, I thought I'd set some initial waypoints manually and edit from there.

When starting Flight Center, I tried to create mission. I can't create a mission based on an existing CCC file, so I thought I'd use the telemetry information.

I can see the telemetry info and "virtually fly" it from the telemetry tab, but how do I create a mission from it?

When in the Mission tab, Create new mission and giving it a title, I can't seem to figure out how to load telemetry info that is not the most recent file.

-zenlife
I used the one from Eric of this forum and I can confirm that the Typhoon turned exactly as programmed by the CCC Editor from Eric. The only confusion seems to be in its relation to the take off point. But certainly as to facing the right way it worked perfectly/

I used the one from Eric of this forum and I can confirm that the Typhoon turned exactly as programmed by the CCC Editor from Eric. The only confusion seems to be in its relation to the take off point. But certainly as to facing the right way it worked perfectly/
Sadly I wish this was my experience. I have not been able to get the H to point in the direction CCC editor looks as if it should. I'd love for someone to help figure out what is wrong. I will post my results using CCC editor in another thread.

This thread is dedicated to Flight Center 1.9, as I think it may be more powerful if I can figure out how to create a mission based on existing flight data.

Sadly I wish this was my experience. I have not been able to get the H to point in the direction CCC editor looks as if it should. I'd love for someone to help figure out what is wrong. I will post my results using CCC editor in another thread.

This thread is dedicated to Flight Center 1.9, as I think it may be more powerful if I can figure out how to create a mission based on existing flight data.
This is all Eric CCC I programmed it in and as you see it goes over the viaduct and turns as instructed which is fine

This is all Eric CCC I programmed it in and as you see it goes over the viaduct and turns as instructed which is fine

No doubt. it turns. What does the CCC file look like in CCC editor though? How many waypoints is the CCC mission? and what compass direction is it pointed at? All due respect, I'm not sure I agree this is a comprehensive enough test.

FYI....here is the thread with my CCC editor results.
CCC Editor - Yam/Yaw orientation not accurate

Hey all,

-zenlife

At the moment, I haven't added 'create from telemetry' features, or import of existing CCC route. That will come soon, but I'm working on a release prior to that.

At the moment, I haven't added 'create from telemetry' features, or import of existing CCC route. That will come soon, but I'm working on a release prior to that.
ahh I see. Thanks for the reply. Really hard to program a flight from scratch. Easier, especially on the tablet interface, to just adjust an existing flight that one knows has "safe" waypoints. Especially in the field.

By the way, I LOVE the potential of Flight Center to be able to edit CCC missions in the field. Anyone try to edit a CCC mission using Yuneec's interface on the ST16? wow is that tough and not intuitive.

Anyway, thanks for the great work Tuna. Really good stuff. Looking forward to the next release.

cheers,

-ZenLife

No doubt. it turns. What does the CCC file look like in CCC editor though? How many waypoints is the CCC mission? and what compass direction is it pointed at? All due respect, I'm not sure I agree this is a comprehensive enough test.

FYI....here is the thread with my CCC editor results.
CCC Editor - Yam/Yaw orientation not accurate
I agree not a comprehensive test at all but I was just demonstrating that the yaw works . Presumably if it works once it will work a hundred times . I use it more to get it in position and then work the H myself. Compass direction is wherever you want it to point to on the set up. I just estimated it and adjusted as needed, with the very wide angle lens on the H it is not critical to a single degree.

Hey all,

-zenlife
Here is a video i did showing the mission planner in flight center.

Bill W.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430