Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Flight Logs

Reaction score
I've noticed plenty of flight logs on my st16 started from Apr 24 , considering my H was delivered only yesterday.
Is this normal? if Yes then probably they are applying an image.

I've noticed plenty of flight logs on my st16 started from Apr 24 , considering my H was delivered only yesterday.
Is this normal? if Yes then probably they are applying an image.
Probably during factory testing from Yuneec before you received it!

Negative, too many of them (few in April the other are in May). Cannot recall all dates .. 24, 30th April, 9 th May ....so on
If it was testing for every unit I would be impressed (like NASA) but I doubt:)

Maybe Ming had yours for beta testing ? LOL !:rolleyes: Did you go into ST16 and see where the flight logs say they happened, just curious !

Maybe Ming had yours for beta testing ? LOL !:rolleyes: Did you go into ST16 and see where the flight logs say they happened, just curious !

I'll do it later today, but I've send email to Yuneec USA with a couple of questions:

1. Why I cannot mount and use sd card formatted in extFat
2. Why am I having a pile of flight logs on my st16

And the answer was...

'The video format the cg03 records in is 4k video so you can not see it on the controller. The logs from the 24th are flight logs. '

Bummer!
Must be a new guy or girl.
No hello no goodbye I like to be loved:)

Last edited:
I have to point out to be fare - at this stage I don't have any issues with the unit and reply came within an hour. I wish they took little bit more time to give me the correct answer.

I have to point out to be fare - at this stage I don't have any issues with the unit and reply came within an hour. I wish they took little bit more time to give me the correct answer.
And I still never say a complete , educated and descriptive answer from them at all !

Checked logs with gps visualizer and can confirm that all flights were done in Suzhou Shi city above or near three buildings which are looks like a factory.
I think my theory is right about the image they applied on st 16 controller. So they actually didn't fly my H. Good

Checked logs with gps visualizer and can confirm that all flights were done in Suzhou Shi city above or near three buildings which are looks like a factory.
I think my theory is right about the image they applied on st 16 controller. So they actually didn't fly my H. Good
So they did fly, you mean? If Suzhou Shi City is on flight logs, then they flew it in China to test or at least do calibrations right? I am confused !:confused:

They didn't fly my H. They flew let say test unit . Then took the firmware image from the controller and start copying it to other units.
I counted about 9 or 10 flights.
Well this is my thinking....

They didn't fly my H. They flew let say test unit . Then took the firmware image from the controller and start copying it to other units.
I counted about 9 or 10 flights.
Well this is my thinking....
Not radding you, just curious ! And why would they want to copy another flight onto your ST16? Makes no sense ! To copy a tested firmware or beta , maybe. I am puzzled now about this!. it makes more sense that they tested your unit outside their factory to make sure it was worthy to ship, It was stated here and elsewhere that they were hand testing each unit before shipping and that was part of the long delay. I don't know for sure, but makes more sense to me !
Hey netjam, call Yuneec and ask them why you have flight logs from China on your ST16 so we can hopefully know why for sure as I am curious as **** now!. Thanks, Fly safely !

Have you seen reply from them?

they have not copied flight logs they just forgot about them, the image is exact copy of whatever. That is how production is done. They stamp operating system not write otherwise it will take too long. The same how is dvd/cd or any media produced.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval