Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Fly away drone

Reaction score
I was flying my mantis Q when it just lost connection and never saw it I asked for help sent yuneec all the telemetry on Sept 20th was told it sounded like a malfunction and possibly the drone would be replaced after review since then I have received6 different case numbers and no one will help me other than saying a case has been opened can't afford another drone was told September20th it would be 5 to 7 business days and still no answer w

In the US the preferred method is to call Yuneec. I believe the best time is to call as soon as they open (8am pacific time). You can make an appointment for a call from them by going to the Yuneec web site as well. Click the customer support tab and scroll to the "contact customer service" for the options of contact. Hope this gets you the support you need …
Also, hit the watch tab on the upper right (above your post). This will notify you of further members posting this thread with help.

In the US the preferred method is to call Yuneec. I believe the best time is to call as soon as they open (8am pacific time). You can make an appointment for a call from them by going to the Yuneec web site as well. Click the customer support tab and scroll to the "contact customer service" for the options of contact. Hope this gets you the support you need …
Also, hit the watch tab on the upper right (above your post). This will notify you of further members posting this thread with help.
Yuneec finally got in touch with me and made every thing right it took awhile and for someone poor it seemed like eternity but they really helped me out and I will keep doing business with them and recommend there product to my friends who are looking to purchase a drone

Reactions: BigRHS
Hi Jerry, I can sympathize I am not well healed myself. I am wondering if you have called Yuneec ( at 8am). If not give that a try. Communications by email may require you to stand on your head, do a Kabuki dance, put your right foot in shake it all about ...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal