Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

FOR SALE Price drop - ITELITE - TYPHOON H RANGE BOOSTER ITE-DBS04.6B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Item is located in Canada - Vancouver but will post anywhere.

Price is $80 USD plus postage.

We all know about this antenna but for all that don't here are some specs

This antenna is plug & play. No modification to the drone or transmitter.
  • Black antenna range extending system for the Yuneec Typhoon H, remote control ST16 & ST24
  • Easy Installation
  • No soldering required
  • Compact design
  • No Modification to the drone itself
  • Pound for Pound the best "miles per dollar" complete antenna solution your money can buy
  • Experience the benefit of linear polarized antennas with low signal rejection for superior video streaming
  • The only, well thought out, all in one, antenna solution, designed and engineered specifically toward your Yuneec product
  • Designed and tested by world record setting FPV Quadcopter pilot "DBS"
  • 2.4Ghz - 9dBi Gain
  • 5.8Ghz - 14dBi Gain

Attachments

• Yuneec-ItElite-1_large.jpg
    Yuneec-ItElite-1_large.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 104
  • Yuneec-ItElite-2_large.jpeg
    Yuneec-ItElite-2_large.jpeg
    23.8 KB · Views: 96
  • Yuneec-ItElite-7_large.jpeg
    Yuneec-ItElite-7_large.jpeg
    19.3 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
The question, it's it worth the cost? What's the range with and without booster antenna?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: seabee
I don't know how many times it been done in the forum with reviews and tests, but i don't have a gun to your head... you either want it or don't.

but if you need specs At the beach I get 1800-3000 feet stock. With itelite antennas I get almost 5000 feet at that distance it's just a dot.

Back home in my neighborhood with many homes and lots of wifi, I get under 3000 feet on average but still have room to go further but video signal is still strong,

I don't know how many times it been done in the forum with reviews and tests, but i don't have a gun to your head... you either want it or don't.

but if you need specs At the beach I get 1800-3000 feet stock. With itelite antennas I get almost 5000 feet at that distance it's just a dot.

Back home in my neighborhood with many homes and lots of wifi, I get under 3000 feet on average but still have room to go further but video signal is still strong,

I don't think you first comment was constructive and necessary ; also keep in mind that we constantly get new users that may not be familiar with this product and this question should be expected.

Reactions: yerrickl and Jester
Which mean I will stick to my homegrown aluminum antenna where I'm consistently get over 5K feet.
346bc636ada514693eeadf574feff27f.jpg
e30b39c927891b0b8ef862be71540ccd.jpg
b7f67ece3c2c0aba6634bae5956204b5.jpg

I don't think you first comment was constructive and necessary ; also keep in mind that we constantly get new users that may not be familiar with this product and this question should be expected.

yeah your right... sorry about that... here is a link to all the information that you need - photos, videos and some forums users that have tested the antenna http://bfy.tw/7ieG

Reactions: Cesar
Which mean I will stick to my homegrown aluminum antenna where I'm consistently get over 5K feet.
346bc636ada514693eeadf574feff27f.jpg
e30b39c927891b0b8ef862be71540ccd.jpg
b7f67ece3c2c0aba6634bae5956204b5.jpg

Hmm. Okay. I will bite.

1) This is legit?
2) What is the theory behind it?
3) Is it kitchen foil over cardboard?

If the H could talk, it would be saying "Yea, I'm with that guy over there with the tin foil over his head".

If it does actually work, I will try. I get about 1700' before telemetry goes away.

How much would postage be to Florida, USA?

Hmm. Okay. I will bite.

1) This is legit?
2) What is the theory behind it?
3) Is it kitchen foil over cardboard?

If the H could talk, it would be saying "Yea, I'm with that guy over there with the tin foil over his head".

If it does actually work, I will try. I get about 1700' before telemetry goes away.

Yes is legit and it works. I used some left over aluminum insulation roll (see link below) and use aluminum tape to put it together and cut it to fit the ST16. You can also use aluminum foil against some cardboard.

Reflectix Insulation - Walmart.com

We all know about this antenna but for all that don't here are some specs

This antenna is plug & play. No modification to the drone or transmitter.
  • Black antenna range extending system for the Yuneec Typhoon H, remote control ST16 & ST24
  • Easy Installation
  • No soldering required
  • Compact design
  • No Modification to the drone itself
  • Pound for Pound the best "miles per dollar" complete antenna solution your money can buy
  • Experience the benefit of linear polarized antennas with low signal rejection for superior video streaming
  • The only, well thought out, all in one, antenna solution, designed and engineered specifically toward your Yuneec product
  • Designed and tested by world record setting FPV Quadcopter pilot "DBS"
  • 2.4Ghz - 9dBi Gain
  • 5.8Ghz - 14dBi Gain

Hi would you plz share the link?

I don't know how many times it been done in the forum with reviews and tests, but i don't have a gun to your head... you either want it or don't...

Vincent...chitty initial retort to someone.

Doesn't matter if you had posted it once or a thousand times when trying to sell your product, you need to always be professional.

I was looking for an antenna setup or two to try but after that I'd never buy a thing from you dude.

Yep, this is only my 5th post here in this forum so...as a new guy to the site you've already lost the ability to get my money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval