Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

For sale - ST-10 Ground controller (White)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I purchased A Q500 to practice with and I am breaking the drone for spares so I have a spare controller. I am based in the UK. Perfect working order. No damage at all. Battery included. Looking for £150 plus postage.
I have various other parts. If interested let me know.

I'm new at this site and not sure how it works. How does one go about buying something from here, like, maybe a S-10 controller??
You can contact through this site or directly at [email protected].

I'm new at this site and not sure how it works. How does one go about buying something from here, like, maybe a S-10 controller??
You can contact through this site or directly at [email protected].
\

Hi, Buddy Collins here, in Texas.

Saw your Post on the YuneecPilots Website saying you might have interest in a St-10 Controller.
I have the ST-10+ Controllers in both Black and White available to sell from my Q500 Collection. The ST-10+ is the updated version of the ST-10 Controller and will bind and fly any of the Q500 Series Quads.
Let me know if you have any interest, regards Buddy.

PS- Welcome to the Site!

You can contact through this site or directly at [MOD EDIT]email removed.

@Ifly50, your best practice at this point is to contact the seller (either one) via a PM, or on this software, a conversation. To do that, the easiest way is to hover your mouse over that poster's avatar or name, to the left of their post. This will bring up a pop-up window with some of that member's information... one of the choices will be "Start a Conversation". Exchange contact information that way... (you also might want to go back to your post and remove your email).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mathewthomasmt