Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Fpv goggles

Reaction score
Who makes the best FPV goggles for the H ..do they have HDMI connect anbout how much are they ..thanks

I use Headplay goggles with the RHO lens instead of the fresnel lenses that come with the Headplays. I need glasses (astigmatism and decrepitude), and these are very clear.

Does anyone have experience with the Epson Movario BT200 or BT300 smart glasses?

They are not full virtual reality but a heads-up-display technology, that looks interesting because you can still see your drone without taking the glasses off.

Who makes the best FPV goggles for the H ..do they have HDMI connect anbout how much are they ..thanks
I have v3 Dominaters and a pair of v5 teleporters,both made by fatsharks.the v3 have HDMI but I haven't used them,they are a great set.you need to go and try on the many different sets,find what is comfortable.do you want 3D? Do you wear glasses? The more money you spend the more you get,it's just what do you want?my v3s have a built in fan to keep lens clear and a built in DVR,both options I wanted plus HDMI which you need for the H.There are wide screen large head boxes(what I call them) that are becoming popular,nothing is really the best,but your gonna need HDMI and that usually is only on the more pricey pairs.fatshark.skyview,head play,Zeiss,walkera. Are just some brands out there.Happy flying with your H!

Really no "Best", it all depends on what you want from them/size compatibility with your controller. It's really early in the game for the H to get preferences . But I like FatShark googles
The best I think D.C. I have v3 opted for the v2 with 3D but there are reports of some blurry border issues.

Does anyone have experience with the Epson Movario BT200 or BT300 smart glasses?

They are not full virtual reality but a heads-up-display technology, that looks interesting because you can still see your drone without taking the glasses off.
Hi did you find out if the moverio bt200 are compatible? I really like the look of these but don't know if they have hdmi
Cheers

Hi did you find out if the moverio bt200 are compatible? I really like the look of these but don't know if they have hdmi
Cheers

Hi Clive - No, they are not compatible with the H. I tried a set of these (BT200) with a Phantom 2 Vision Plus. The only input is WiFi and needs a specially adapted Flight APP to work with the Phantom. The BT200 Interface is a nightmare to use, there are tons of menus and the only way to access them is via a Track-pad. There is no HDMI connection and it looks like the new BT300 does not have HDMI either. All of this is a shame really as the actual 'Glasses' worked Great.

I use Avegant Glyph. I can see around them to a limited extent. They're plug-n-play 720p into the transmitter's HDMI port. They are great for watching 3d movies. Hopefully someone will integrate their head tracking capability to control the H camera.

Hi Clive - No, they are not compatible with the H. I tried a set of these (BT200) with a Phantom 2 Vision Plus. The only input is WiFi and needs a specially adapted Flight APP to work with the Phantom. The BT200 Interface is a nightmare to use, there are tons of menus and the only way to access them is via a Track-pad. There is no HDMI connection and it looks like the new BT300 does not have HDMI either. All of this is a shame really as the actual 'Glasses' worked Great.
Thanks for the fast reply mate. Shame as they look kinda cool. Just ordered the fatshark Dom v3 so hopefully I'll be more than happy with them. Thanks again

rather than fully blacked out goggles im looking for something along the lines of the google glass type thing where you can see the real world also .. i havent got my h as the pro version still hasnt hit the uk yet :( but any ideas would be a help

Hi Pete, Just to back up what KR200 said, as I too use the Glyphs and apart from the excellent image quality you can see both the H and your controller without having to remove them.Avegant-Glyph-FreshersMag-00.jpg

Only 1 problem I want to go wireless this thing still has a cord hanging down to controller looks great kit not a clean use without hanging wire

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval