Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

FPV Skyview

Reaction score
I read a few previous threds about the skyview fpv which are all quite positive but just wondered whether this is the only fpv that will operate with the H model...whether others are compatible e.g. Makerfire EV800.

As far as I know.. No.. unless your FPV Goggles have a HDMI port, then maybe. I haven't tried any others except the Skyview with my Typhoon H Pro.

There are other goggles than the Yuneec Skyview compatible with the ST16. In theory all devices with an HDMI input should be fine. I have heard of some rare compatibility issues with certain monitors but so far all devices worked for me.

I have been using the Skyview goggles quiet a while but sold it since I also have a Fatshark Dominator HD3, which I mainly use for FPV racing but it also works fine with the Typhoon H.

The only reason for selling the skyview goggle was that I need the Fatshark goggle, which also offers the same features as the Skyview. Therfore there was no need for two goggles. Still the skyview is a good piece of equipment and has a great value. It is also suitable for other purposes.

The EV800 will not work since it does not have a HDMI input

Thank you all.
Jannislh, is there any difference with viewing quality. I will check out the Fatshark.

Jannislh, is there any difference with viewing quality. I will check out the Fatshark.

The fatshark actually has another purpose. It is primarly made for FPV racing and has therefore other features than the skyview. It is only a lucky coincidence that it works so that I dont need two goggles. The atshark goggle is way to expensive for what you need. The only advantage is that it is not that bulky.

Reactions: Panomapic
Are the current Skyview FPV goggles that Yuneec is selling today the same as the originals? Have there been any upgrades since they came out? I bought mine when they first came out. No matter how I adjust them they never fit that good and I have outside light coming in from the sides. I just want to know if they made any improvements over the years.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval