Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

From Austin, TX

Reaction score
Howdy,

My name is Thomas Hertzler and I am looking to start a part time sUAS business. I am a private pilot (not current) and waiting for my temporary 107 certificate to show up in my mailbox. I have been back in RC for the last 10 years, mostly fixed wing. I built my first drone based on the DJI F550 frame a few years back and currently own a X-Star Premium.

I have a software background (game development) and know a soldering iron's hot end from the grip. Going forward I am looking at the Typhoon H Plus or the H 520.

I'll see you around.

Thomas

Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

I think you will find the forum a great place to share information and ideas. There are pilots from all over the world, both hobbyists and professional/commercial.

Best of luck in your new business endeavors.

I think you will find the forum a great place to share information and ideas. There are pilots from all over the world, both hobbyists and professional/commercial.

I think you’re going to like this forum. I’ve learned a lot and everyone is mature and willing to help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz