Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

From the windy hinterland of Colorado!

Reaction score
I signed up for the FAA commercial UAV test and bought the prep test for $25. Here's a bit of interesting info, the lady in charge at the testing center told me that of the folks so far who have tested, 40% have failed (and yes, you have to wait two weeks and pay the $150 - again). However, those who got the prep test and studied have all passed. I'll take it in October. And, our AMA Chapter participated in Aviation Day last month, it was great fun, here's a video of it:

Reactions: GRH and DroneClone
I signed up for the FAA commercial UAV test and bought the prep test for $25. Here's a bit of interesting info, the lady in charge at the testing center told me that of the folks so far who have tested, 40% have failed (and yes, you have to wait two weeks and pay the $150 - again). However, those who got the prep test and studied have all passed. I'll take it in October. And, our AMA Chapter participated in Aviation Day last month, it was great fun, here's a video of it:
Best of luck Vicki ! hope you are of the 60% group as I am sure you will be! My FSS Office I took my test, said of 9 who took it there so far, 8 passed it, I gratefully made it 9 of 10 ! ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Siyaco