Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

FS Typhoon H Plus 2x batteries & Typhoon H 480 2x batteries - UK sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Following the completing of a survey project I have two Typhoons for sale, I would rather meet up and demo but happy to post if required.

A nearly new Typhoon H Plus with C23 camera, 2x batteries and the additional rucksack. The ST16s still has the protective film on the screen. It has completed around 10 flights. looking for £1200 inc postage or less if collecting.

A Typhoon H 480 Pro RealSense inc wizard remote, new style backpack and charger with cell balancer, Newer 4x UV filters, wind speed gauge, Viper battery cell checker and the Yuneec Steadygrip for CGO3+. Looking for £800 Ono inc postage or less if you can collect.

Based in Taunton, Somerset
Plus (2).jpgPlus (1).jpgPlus (0).jpgH480 (3).jpgH480 (2).jpgH480 (1).jpg

Following the completing of a survey project I have two Typhoons for sale, I would rather meet up and demo but happy to post if required.

A nearly new Typhoon H Plus with C23 camera, 2x batteries and the additional rucksack. The ST16s still has the protective film on the screen. It has completed around 10 flights. looking for £1200 inc postage or less if collecting.

A Typhoon H 480 Pro RealSense inc wizard remote, new style backpack and charger with cell balancer, Newer 4x UV filters, wind speed gauge, Viper battery cell checker and the Yuneec Steadygrip for CGO3+. Looking for £800 Ono inc postage or less if you can collect.

Based in Taunton, Somerset
View attachment 14589View attachment 14588View attachment 14587View attachment 14586View attachment 14585View attachment 14584

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval