Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Gimbal will stabilize then un-stabilized

Other times it might be necessary to send the camera to a service center for calibration.
Everything, which has worked sometimes, can work again. Software calibration is necessary only if the gimbal controller is brand new and has never been used in the working camera. Often repaired cameras didn't pass camera calibration on the drone but they're fully working in all other aspects.

This is how to inspect the pitch magnet. Let us know if you need similar instructions to check the roll magnet.
So I just check the pitch magnet. Photos are attached. There was definitely some stuff to clear but now I am getting a 3-beep code when I turn my drone on. Do you know what this means?

Here is a link to the video of what the drone is doing now.

Attachments

• IMG_1101.PNG
    IMG_1101.PNG
    7.2 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1102.PNG
    IMG_1102.PNG
    6.5 MB · Views: 12
So I just check the pitch magnet. Photos are attached. There was definitely some stuff to clear but now I am getting a 3-beep code when I turn my drone on. Do you know what this means?
The magnet is completely missing in those two pictures. I assume you had a ball of fuzz and wiped it away? You will need to find a magnet somewhere. If you have a crashed camera around it would be great. Otherwise you might want to contact John Mitchell at https://yuneecskins.com/contact-us. John may ask you send the camera in for repair.

The "long,long.short" beep is just the encoder error code. That part is normal when the magnet is missing. But it would normally continue without more than the short pause between cycles. Yours seems to have a significant pause in the video, suggesting something else may be going on.

Reactions: jmason121

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval