Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Golf with an H

Reaction score
Here is the rough cut of a future golf club promo video I am putting together using aerials shot on the H. More shots and graphics etc to be incorporated before completion. This runs smoothly when I view on Vimeo.

Sorry messed up the original link so this has become the updated version.

Last edited:
Some very nice shots here,did you use any filters at all and what was your cg03p settings? as this is one of the smoothest videos I've seen to date using the H very nice indeed!

Some very nice shots here,did you use any filters at all and what was your cg03p settings? as this is one of the smoothest videos I've seen to date using the H very nice indeed!

1080p50 with 100 ISO and 60-125 shutter speeds. PolarPro ND8 on all shots. 'Natural' camera setting with no additional sharpening.

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve Carr
nice video...

lens not well adjusted...and try with 25frames... you will see it will ge more sharpness didnt imagine that issue before (frame rate kill sharpness)

I like it, nice. Could re-arrange the frames, but that's just me.
Good job, JC.

Golf is work in progress, there is lots to do. I wanted to just see what is possible and if the overall quality is good enough for practical use. For my outlet it is fine.

Reactions: eric bee
Sharpness seems to be the flavour of the month at the moment but this looked good to me and a bit of sharpening in post would cover it if it was soft but composition and edit always make up for anything the kit lacks and this is an example of that.

Looking forward to the next version.

Footage was really good but you need make up a small lens hood on the camera to avoid lens flare, I have not tried this on my H yet but I know when I cobbled one up my gopro hero 3 black and hero 4 silver it vastly improved the footage all round including the dreaded over exposure, prop shadow etc, when I made up one for my gopro's it was trial and error regarding size because the FOV is changeable on the gopro.

I use a old pocket diary cover cut to shape and fasten with a small piece of sellotape/magic tape.

I
Footage was really good but you need make up a small lens hood on the camera to avoid lens flare, I have not tried this on my H yet but I know when I cobbled one up my gopro hero 3 black and hero 4 silver it vastly improved the footage all round including the dreaded over exposure, prop shadow etc, when I made up one for my gopro's it was trial and error regarding size because the FOV is changeable on the gopro.

I use a old pocket diary cover cut to shape and fasten with a small piece of sellotape/magic tape.

I did try a cheapie lens hood but the lens is too wide. I have a Git2 4.1 lens on the way to try. I have seen that Yuneec Uk will allow refocusing the lens without voiding the warranty. Did not have time to fiddle further with lens hood development but I was surprised to see how well the into sun shots stood up in general.
The H was a delight to fly.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Here is the updated Golf H video for perusal. I am pleased with the quality overall, as although not exceptional it is certainly good enough for the intended web use. 1080p50 Natural ND8 100 ISO and 60 or 125 shutter. AKM Music

Reactions: yuneec53

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis