Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Good News,"so far"

Reaction score
Took my replacement H Pro out to fly and found "THE PERFECT" spot to do test runs and firmware and new flight mods at in my new hometown, A Boys Ranch Park 1000 acre's smack dab in the middle of town, one mile from my home!
Flew the Pro on two batteries and tested OA, RTH and CCC and she flew like a dream Angel! (knock on Formica) ! Had about 12 mph winds and 20 gusts, but she flew steady as a rock and landed like a baby in a manger! I am starting to gain a little trust back, and it will take a few rips out past the 1500 feet I did today, to put her back on payroll for my jobs!, But all in all I am pleased to date!
Hope all you friends are having the best of flights, and if not, You will ! ;)

Thats good news DC, I finally got my patch antenna for my ST16 and I am getting great results with better video and distance along with my telemetry being solid after bringing the antenna to the outside.

20161019_121445_001.jpg

Reactions: DroneClone
Nice! I have the patch but haven't really tested it yet... Whats your range so far?

I am so glad you had a good flight my friend I will talk at you later

Nice! I have the patch but haven't really tested it yet... Whats your range so far?
Brent, so far the only tests Ive been able to do was out back behind my house which is heavily wooded. I have been able to go 500 feet farther from before at a 200 foot height. If I go up to 400 feet height I gain another 300-500 feet. So roughly 2000-2500 feet total depending on my height. Im wanting to test in an open area once I get some time to do so because Im thinking the results will even be better.

That is true because you're losing anywhere from half to three fourths of your signal being absorbed by the leaves on those trees good luck .

That is great to hear.
I finally updated my H Pro so this weekend I will test it out. I also loaded Flight Center and really like that.

That is great to hear.
I finally updated my H Pro so this weekend I will test it out. I also loaded Flight Center and really like that.
Good to hear! I tried his flight center way back and was not happy with my flight standards, but "He" may have improved! let me know if it works ! He's a very intelligent man!

Glad she's performing well for you. I got my new camera/gimbal back the other day and have been flying the heck out of my H. No issues or problems at all.

Took my replacement H Pro out to fly and found "THE PERFECT" spot to do test runs and firmware and new flight mods at in my new hometown, A Boys Ranch Park 1000 acre's smack dab in the middle of town, one mile from my home!
Flew the Pro on two batteries and tested OA, RTH and CCC and she flew like a dream Angel! (knock on Formica) ! Had about 12 mph winds and 20 gusts, but she flew steady as a rock and landed like a baby in a manger! I am starting to gain a little trust back, and it will take a few rips out past the 1500 feet I did today, to put her back on payroll for my jobs!, But all in all I am pleased to date!
Hope all you friends are having the best of flights, and if not, You will ! ;)

Same as my PRO Intelsense, last days I received it, and right take out of the Box without calibrating nothing, Fly's perfect!.

glad to here everything is going good dc hope it continues to fly as it should with no problems i have faith it will

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval