Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Got one of my pics featured on TV

G'day mate.
Good onya I am going to do the same thing. Other people have done it on the local weather station here in Australia to and don't carry on. Only thing that I don't do is take photos of houses very close. Some idiot in the city took a photo of a woman topless in her backyard sunbaking and put it on an add for a house in a real estate agent shop that caused more trouble because of that idiot than anything in Australia
and as far as professional photographers where I bought mine from he does professional photography and I asked him when I first got online and he just said go for it you won't worry me and it would be a good thing to advertise drone photography. That's where I think your photo is terrific close-up is a paddock and the houses much further away ripper good one keep the good work up.
Cheers from Bob down under

Reactions: BrightonBlue
G'day mate.
Good onya I am going to do the same thing. Other people have done it on the local weather station here in Australia to and don't carry on. Only thing that I don't do is take photos of houses very close. Some idiot in the city took a photo of a woman topless in her backyard sunbaking and put it on an add for a house in a real estate agent shop that caused more trouble because of that idiot than anything in Australia
and as far as professional photographers where I bought mine from he does professional photography and I asked him when I first got online and he just said go for it you won't worry me and it would be a good thing to advertise drone photography. That's where I think your photo is terrific close-up is a paddock and the houses much further away ripper good one keep the good work up.
Cheers from Bob down under
Thanks mate.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerfectPlanqa