Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Green Arrow still there+

Reaction score
Hi, will the Green Arrow on the screen still be there and usuable if /when you loose WiFI contact?

Best from Sweden

Hi, will the Green Arrow on the screen still be there and usuable if /when you loose WiFI contact?

Best from Sweden
as long as you have a gps link,the arrow will stay. Get a Itellite DBS range extender antenna you can order one from Carolina Dronz,they ship world wide fast. You screw it on easily,and will get up to 10000 ft range with no signal lost,I've been out over 5000 ft with my H.good luck from California.

as long as you have a gps link,the arrow will stay. Get a Itellite DBS range extender antenna you can order one from Carolina Dronz,they ship world wide fast. You screw it on easily,and will get up to 10000 ft range with no signal lost,I've been out over 5000 ft with my H.good luck from California.
Hi, thanx, I have just bought an Itellite DBS and it seems to work. So the "Arrow" is fed through the sats? Great to know! ;)

Photo the arrow is a component of the two GPSs conectivity to each other. The ST16 and TH know where the other is.

Hi, thanx, I have just bought an Itellite DBS and it seems to work. So the "Arrow" is fed through the sats? Great to know! ;)
Yes and when it points forward,straight away from you your H is coming toward you,when arrow points at you it's going away. The DBS rocks.

Best from Sweden

The "green arrow" is only shown when the Typhoon and ST16 are connected. If you should lose connection between the two, then the arrow is no more. At that point Return To Home is initiated based on the last known location of the ST16.

Yes and when it points forward,straight away from you your H is coming toward you,when arrow points at you it's going away. The DBS rocks.

Is it just me that finds that backwards? Shouldn't the green arrow be pointing the direction the drone is pointing? You fly it away from you the arrow should be pointing away etc... If I see the arrow pointing at me I am "thinking" that it is heading toward me but it is not.

Maybe that is just me.

Last edited:
Is it just me that finds that backwards? Shouldn't the green arrow be pointing the direction the drone is pointing? You fly it away from you the arrow should be pointing away etc... If I see the arrow pointing at me I am "thinking" that as it is heading toward me.

Maybe that is just me.
Slurrrp....If I always put the right stick to the same direction as the Arrow. points - .the TH will come home..? Yes or No?

Slurrrp....If I always put the right stick to the same direction as the Arrow. points - .the TH will come home..? Yes or No?

Slurrrp?? Why are you licking my post? i:)i

Yes point the stick the same as the arrow. I was just commenting in how I perceive it should be not how it really is.

I don't disagree with the way they have it. Just an opinion. i:)i

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop