Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Greeting from Peachtree City, Geogia

Reaction score
New to Yuneec, mine gets delivered tomorrow. Its a 520 w/E90 and I can't wait to fly it and see its capabilites. I have been flying for 3 years everyting from Autel EVOs 1 & 2s, DJI Mavic Air 2 and Inspire 1 V2. My favorite are the EVOs but I am hoping to become a Yuneec fan after getting this aircraft. Any insider information on this drone and the ST16? Looking forward to being part of these forums.

New to Yuneec, mine gets delivered tomorrow. Its a 520 w/E90 and I can't wait to fly it and see its capabilites. I have been flying for 3 years everyting from Autel EVOs 1 & 2s, DJI Mavic Air 2 and Inspire 1 V2. My favorite are the EVOs but I am hoping to become a Yuneec fan after getting this aircraft. Any insider information on this drone and the ST16? Looking forward to being part of these forums.
Hi and welcome to the forum. I/We are happy to meet new interesting and inquisitive people here on the forum. You will find many helpful people willing to advise you in every step you will need to ensure you are informed of the best procedures to find success with your new drone. IE.
Charging/ Should I upgrade the firmware/Binding the St16s to the H520 and the E90 camera (This should be bound when you receive the drone but you will find this useful in the future). Safety prosurgers before you fly. Another essential item you should get is a proper charger.The supplied charger is very basic. You will find that it doesn't offer the following, Discharging/ Storage mode and the ability to read individual sells. There is of course lots more that you find here like the Forum's members updated instruction manual etc.
Wishing you many happy years as a Yuneec flyer and member.
Mike

Welcome to YuneecPilots!

My best advice is to peruse the sticky threads for the H520 forums, download the manuals from the Yuneec website and get very familiar with the information in them. Once you get the aircraft do the calibrations and then go through the manual with the aircraft and controller to become familiar with what all the controls are for and how they work.

Take your first flights in an open area and get used to the response of the aircraft especially during take off and landings. During those times keep the rate slider in the full rabbit position. This is especially important during landing so the motors idle down properly once you are on the ground.

The H520 is a stable platform and handles wind very well. Hope you enjoy flying a craft with no NFZ’s!

Reactions: Mike Irish
Welcome! This forum is a goldmine of information. If you need parts or repairs check out the yuneec Skin website.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VertCold22