Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Greetings from King George, VA!

Reaction score
I wanted to jump in and say hello to everyone. I’m relatively new in the drone world, but am loving every minute of it. I currently own a few and am slowly getting better each time I go out.

I seem to be drawn to yuneec products and am patiently waiting on the Mantis G to be released. Once I grab one of those, I look forward to jumping into the conversations here and sharing the knowledge.

Thanks!

Reactions: SnitserNL
Hi Time Machine,

Welcome!.
I'm living in the Netherlands, but I noticed that you're living in King George, VA! I was there for a few weeks 44 years ago. I stayed with relatives in a place called Hop Yard Farm, with the family Vandeweert.
I don't know if Hop Yard Farm is stil there, but it brings back good memories ... :)

Reactions: TIME MACHINE
Hi Time Machine,

Welcome!.
I'm living in the Netherlands, but I noticed that you're living in King George, VA! I was there for a few weeks 44 years ago. I stayed with relatives in a place called Hop Yard Farm, with the family Vandeweert.
I don't know if Hop Yard Farm is stil there, but it brings back good memories ... :)

Hi SnitserNL!

Hopyard Farm is now a huge housing development with hundreds of very expensive homes (400k-800k price range). They have a golf course, pool, and community center. King George is growing really fast these days, it’s almost time for me to pack up and move on out.

Reactions: SnitserNL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my