Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H batteries.

I will buy another for sure. Waiting for the restock. I think I will get another ST16 battery at the same time to cut down the shipping.
BTW. Had another flight today and got an 18 minute video. I landed before the low battery alarm. Very little wind but overcast.
Pete.

Reactions: Yuneec Skins
I will buy another for sure. Waiting for the restock. I think I will get another ST16 battery at the same time to cut down the shipping.
BTW. Had another flight today and got an 18 minute video. I landed before the low battery alarm. Very little wind but overcast.
Pete.
Do you also have RealSense on yours? 18 minutes with the camera recording video is quite good.

Do the cells seem well balanced?

No real sense. Standard H. There was little to no wind to fight. This is the second flight on this battery and all four cells are a couple of tenths of a volt off from each other. I find it fairly normal. I charged it with my 4 button charger set to 5 amp max and it took 83 minutes to charge. Some of my 3000 mAh 6s Lipos sometimes times out at 120 minutes at 5 amps. I have to restart them to fully charge.
I'm very satisfied with the battery so far. And with the H. I did notice that the battery in the ST16 was down to 48% after three flights. When Yuneec skins has more H batteries I will order another H battery and another ST16 battery. Better to have it just in case.

Pete.

Thanks for your evaluation Pete. Good to hear they seem to be of good quality.

Waiting for Feedback on Yuneec Skins Customers that Purchased the 30 Yuneec Batteries from the 1st shipment before I place another order.....Thank you!
I have sent feedback twice on the H battery. It's not on the website. I hope you order more.
Pete.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval