Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H+ Construction Video

Are you absolutely sure a H Plus is being built there? Looks a little big... ;)

Reactions: AeroJ
That much wood in a multi story high density residential structure needs to have extreme measures to prevent the spread of a fire from one unit to another. It also needs to have very effective fire suppression systems that are functional 100% of the time. Doesn't matter where they are at in the world, once a fire starts the life span of the residents is 100% dependent on their ability to exit the building and the amount of time they have available to do it. One thing is certain, where a lot of people reside in a common wall, multi unit structure there will eventually be a fire, and wood is combustible. BTW, I was a Class B and C building contractor for many years, in California no less. If I was building those units all the interior framing would be steel stud.

Reactions: record.play.rewind
That much wood in a multi story high density residential structure needs to have extreme measures to prevent the spread of a fire from one unit to another. It also needs to have very effective fire suppression systems that are functional 100% of the time. Doesn't matter where they are at in the world, once a fire starts the life span of the residents is 100% dependent on their ability to exit the building and the amount of time they have available to do it. One thing is certain, where a lot of people reside in a common wall, multi unit structure there will eventually be a fire, and wood is combustible. BTW, I was a Class B and C building contractor for many years, in California no less. If I was building those units all the interior framing would be steel stud.

I’ve always wondered about that myself, you are a knowledgeable man, Pat [emoji41] what you said

“Doesn't matter where they are at in the world, once a fire starts the life span of the residents is 100% dependent on their ability to exit the building and the amount of time they have available to do it.”

Echoed, when I used to work as a county Fire Medic before flying drones for a living.

You know then, and much better than most[emoji106]. BTW, I envy your connections and very much like what you’re doing with the construction videos. You set a good example.

Great, pro video. Old Shakey not so much but I loved the colours.
Old Shakey is still my backup plane. It carries an old Runcam HD.
It gathers dust since the Typhoon H arrived.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
essentailhoodie