Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H helping with beautiful sunset

That prop wash is impressive. How high above the water was it?

Reactions: AH-1G
Yea, It's part of my Architectural background. I designed models for 17 years before moving on to other endeavors.

Prop wash looks impressive. You almost get the feeling that there is a Megladon lurking under the water getting ready to launch upwards to devour your H.

The last picture in post #4 is stunning. Good enough to frame and hang on a wall. Well done from someone who only wishes to get an image as good as that.

Nice photo, you like that lake Apopka. I remember back when it was a dead lake! Looks a lot nicer now days.

Reactions: AH-1G
Nice photo, you like that lake Apopka. I remember back when it was a dead lake! Looks a lot nicer now days.
It's soooo much healthier now, My wife and I are involved collecting monthly water samples for University of Florida
Very few folks are boating here :), I prefer it that way so I we can have the lake all to ourselves.?
Most I've seen on the lake was three boats on one given day. There are 368 different species of birds and other types of wildlife at the north shore.
Including the albino gator I captured with my drone.
You need to come to our association dock and fly, being you're in central fl?

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval