Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H+ Maintenance/Care

Reaction score
This is a maintenance manual/some troubleshooting and list of parts & thumbnail pic of them also.
I have been working on it for some time for myself – when I pass my H's on to my kids/grandkids, so they will have some info on how to care for them. Again it’s a collection of things from the internet and my experience. I was not going to necessarily upload it to the net – but changed my mind as I see some are having problems with caring for their H’s.
I say H’s as it can (and does) apply to them all. I do not as of yet have a lot on the H+ parts. It is much the same as the H/H Pro for maintenance. I have spare parts for the H+ and H/H pro and I noted the difference in to manual like props, internal frame difference etc.
This manual is not the final word it’s a guide use as you wish. There are a lot of pictures some large like the internal pic of the ST16 and the ST16S, so look at it before you print its 40 + pages – I have not even done a table of contents yet - as I said still working on it and ironing things out.

Attachments

• H MaintenanceGuide v0.5.pdf
    4.3 MB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Reading this, I see, I have to learn a lot in terms of documentation.

Proposal to add:
- Before first use: Never use the predefined default models. Make a copy of them (i.e. call it MyTyphoon) and use this copy to fly with.
- Export all models and make a copy of the directory "Exported-Models".
- Make copies from directory "FlightLog" (ST16) or "Flight2Log" (ST16S), let me say all 20 flights. I copy this stuff after each flight session/day (paranoid mode).
- ST16S: Check History for 'Critical' messages.

br HE

Reactions: PatR
Thanks Ogrench, really professional-style and comprehensive maintenance & repair guide. You should propose yourself at Yuneec.....

Elio

Reading this, I see, I have to learn a lot in terms of documentation.

Proposal to add:
- Before first use: Never use the predefined default models. Make a copy of them (i.e. call it MyTyphoon) and use this copy to fly with.
- Export all models and make a copy of the directory "Exported-Models".
- Make copies from directory "FlightLog" (ST16) or "Flight2Log" (ST16S), let me say all 20 flights. I copy this stuff after each flight session/day (paranoid mode).
- ST16S: Check History for 'Critical' messages.

br HE
All good points to add - will work on it.
Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal