Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H Refund?

If they are not giving out refunds whats is their coverage?
I got mine today from amazon LOL and it was shipped from the return center, and it obviously died in the air and dropped a LONG way down, everything was broken, camera, landing gear, two engine arms, oh and the scumbag, kept the battery, and sd card, props and controller,, boo on amazon for not looking at their returns, replacement coming friday, it better be perfect or it goes back and Ill buy one local

So what did they send, Brian?

I got a replacement two days later in a drop ship box from yuneec to amazon, seems to work as described I am new to all of this, but I did tell amazon to mark my account , I want no new orders of anything shipped from KY (IE) their return center. I was so stunned and then worried I would have to eat it.

If you buy direct from yuneec the email I got from them is they offer no returns in the USA 14 days in the UK

Hold the phone! I thought you, eyes open, bought a "used" one from their warehouse. Not the case?

No I bought a brand new one from amazon, that some one returned after they crashed it, and kept some items, and amazon resold it to me in pieces LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy