Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

h3 camera question

Reaction score
I have a question for those who have both the h3 and first version of h520. have attempted to see if the h3 camera comes up in wifi on the h520 controller connect to it and see if you have full camera function on the h520 with h3 camera. wonder if it could be done like the h plus camera can be fully functional on the h520.

Just guessing you can connect to the Lieca camera in the Android wifi menu and get the video feed. But you won't have any camera control.

Well I won't be doing that again! The H520 ST16S controller doesn't pick up the L1 camera. But you can just find the camera on the Android WiFi list and connect. When you do that and press home to go back to the flight app, the drone suddenly comes alive and the ST16S shows the live camera feed. However, you get constant voice warnings (most I had never heard of before), sonar fixed on but no control of the drone and camera at all. Except, you can tilt the camera up and down, but only with the rate slider on the right rather than the tilt slider on the left!!

Very weird. Not recommended! Had to do a manual rebind of the drone afterwards (the turning it upside down thing).

• Wow
Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simsone