Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H480 Batteries?

Do not order batteries for the H3/H530E they have a totally different connector.

The batteries for an H+ are usable in the aircraft , but have different balance leads and require a different OEM charger or adapter cables for aftermarket chargers.

Check eBay. There is a Chinese lady, who will arrange all in the best. Her name is Jennifer.

I'm awaiting Delivery of another shipment of Yuneec Batteries, Chargers, and Charging Adaptors from China...I placed an Order on 03/09/2022... on the next day China declared a Covid Lockdown until 03/20/2022...it figures on the next day!...I finally received a UPS Tracking Number on 03/22/2022. UPS Tracking shows the Label was created, and UPS is waiting to take possession of the Shipment...it's currently 6:30AM on Saturday in Hong Kong, so hopefully UPS will have my Shipment on Monday, and Tracking will be updated with a Date of Delivery...
I'll admit it was not an easy decision to make a $5,000+ purchase from a Chinese Vendor...the only peace of mind I have is I used my PayPal Account for the Purchase. The Final Prices of the Batteries will be determined when I have the entire order in my Possession... so keep your fingers crossed...
I intend to have the Best Price... but I have learned that the Chinese will try and screw you if they can, rather than establish a good long-term Honest business relationship....
I will update this Thread when I know more...:)
Take Care everyone!

They are in stock. Just ordered another last night.

Reactions: Yuneec Skins

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval