Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H520 Controller sees no WiFi

Reaction score
Out of the blue my H520 controller does not see any available WiFi connections or the vehicle camera. It previously has been working just fine--the day before flights went as expected. I can see the available WiFi, including the camera, on my iPhone and can connect to it. When I open the Android screen on the controller and pull down from the upper right corner of the controller, to attempt to access the WiFi, it says "to see available networks, turn WiFi on." I turn it on and see nothing. When I open "Settings" on the Android main screen it says the WiFi is Off. I turn it on and again nothing happens. When I attempt to refresh the WiFi list, nothing happens. Is there a third switch that I am missing? I am beginning to suspect that the H520 controller WiFi board my have failed. How can I confirm that possibility? I also have an H+, and its controller sees the available WiFi including the H520 camera when the vehicle is powered. The controllers are the only Android devices in my life so I am limited in my knowledge of its world. How do I sort this out? What do I do if the WiFi H520 board is defective? Many thanks in advance...

From your troubleshooting I would say you have correctly analyzed the issue. Like any other electronics device the WiFi can fail. The controller for both the H520 and the H+ are one and the same. I would suggest contacting @Yuneec Skins by PM or via his website YuneecSkins.com for obtaining a replacement WiFi board or repair of the controller if you are not confident working on that type of equipment.

Reactions: WTFDproject

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis