Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H520 does not bind

Reaction score
I have read the threads but nothing seems to be working. I turn it over it flashes yellow like it is suppose too, then it just continues to flash yellow. I click the manual bind and nothing ………..any ideas..?

I just got this H520 and it is used so the person erased the controller back to factory settings. I had to reload datapilot.

thanks,
Johnny Cage

Hi Johnny

This process, due to problems with the updates, I had to do several times. It is not difficult, but for everything to work well, I follow the following steps.

Once the ST16S is reset, the first thing to do is to update it, insert the Google Account and update everything until I tell you that you don't have any more updates. Once done you have to install the
Yuneec UpdatePilot, you have 2 options, now appears without problem in Google Play or install it by hand. Let the application update.

Run the Yuneec UpdatePilot, for now the H520 is still off, and let it update the ST16S. Once the transmitter is updated, restart and turn on the H520. Run the Yuneec UpdatePilot again and let it update the H520.

In principle following these steps you should update everything without problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430