Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H520 Firmware Update

Reaction score
the new firmware Yuneec posted yesterday for the Autopilot has definitely sorted the “all data links lost” bug. Flew this morning and all was nice and quiet.

Download Autopilot Firmware, put the file onto a blank memory card and insert into E90 camera. Boot up H520. LED on camera lights red while updating. After it’s finished, reboot the H520 ad then calibrate the accelerometer and compass before flying.

Quick note when calibrating anything on the H520 if you get a rising tone at the end it was a success if you get a descending tone it was a fail and do it again. I don’t believe it tells you this in the manual and the ST16 does not tell you if it was a bad calibration!

Last edited:
Reactions: arruntus
the new firmware Yuneec posted yesterday for the Autopilot has definitely sorted the “all data links lost” bug. Flew this morning and all was nice and quiet.
very good to know, thanks! Any other changes?

very good to know, thanks! Any other changes?
Not that I noticed. I’ve been informed that a huge update, with many new features should be in a few weeks will Include the ability to cancel forced low batt RTH.

thanks for that intel on firmware update been trying to figure out how to do but some how manage to get it done now I have to redo calibrations were I fly at.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sao789ph